The plan!

...

Continue.

Daichi's pov

Today I'm meeting up with the guys. I'm planning on asking suga out (finally)

I'm excited and nervous as all hell. What if she rejects me?! What if she hates me for even think that I had a chance with her?! I'm gonna die.

"Geez! Daichi you look ruff today!" A guy from my class said

"Yea you look pretty stressed out!" Another guy said

"It's nothing-"

"Yea you do. Mind telling me what's up?" Suga said smiling

"S-suga! Hey... you look pretty today!" One of the guys said enthusiastically.

"Oh? Thank you.." suga said

"W-well see you later!" The guys left my desk.

"So are you gonna tell me why you look so stressed?"

"It's nothing.." I said covering my face with my hands..

Damn it this is gonna be hard.. I want it to be perfect.. maybe I should go watch some romantic movies and get some advice from there. I mean anything is better than Tanaka.

"Your spacing out again! Daichi! I'm your best friend! Tell me what's up with you!" Suga said 'slamming' her hands on the table. "Is it because your gonna ask out the girl you like?!"

I put my head on the table

"I'm so nervous that I feel like I'm going to vomit out my guts and give them to her."

"Daichi don't be ridiculous! You'll be fine! I bet she'll say yes" suga said with a smile

"I hope she does.. I've never really liked anyone besides her.." I said staring at suga.

I loved everything about her, her grey hair to her light brown eyes and how she laughing and smiles or how she refuses to take out that pin I gave her. She's perfect in my eyes...

"You must really like her huh?" Suga said looking at me with soft eyes and a light smile

"Yea..." I said smiling

Suga's pov

He really likes this girl huh?.. I can't help but feel jealous of this girl. I mean I could be me but why would daichi like me.. I can't even stand up for myself let alone be a good girlfriend. I'm way to clumsy to..

I felt my heart clench. I don't care who daichi likes! He's my best friend and I'll be by his side no matter who he's with!

I'll make it my personal mission to give daichi his happy ending!

"Daichi it's my mission now!"

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna make sure you get your happy ending! No matter what!" I said proudly

"There's only one thing you could do to give me my happy ending.."

"And What is that?"

"You'll have to see! You'll know when the time comes!" Daichi said with a smile

I could feel my face heat up a bit. This is gonna be hard if it's not me who he likes.

The bell finally rung dismissing us from class. And me and daichi walked out of the building. We didn't have after school practice because of maintenance.