DONT TOUCH HER

So this is placed on what happened when Nishinoya met up with the guy from earlier that day!

Nishinoya's pov

It was lunch time and I was waiting for Asahi, I saw the guy that asked me out earlier. He was talking to some taller guys... they didn't look intimidating they were just tall. Maybe 6'0?

"What ya thinking about Noya?" Asahi asked

"Nothing! Come on I'm hungry!" I said pulling Asahi along.

We sat down in the courtyard and ate lunch. That's when I noticed the same guys from earlier looking out a window straight at me.

What creeps.

"Are you ok Noya? You don't usually space out this often!" Asahi said smiling at me

"Hmm... I just thinking.."

"I'm shocked!" Asahi said laughing

"Hey!" I laughed to

I didn't know what those boys were up to but I'm sure it isn't good.

There was about 5 guys in total. The first one being the one asking me out. The rest are just really tall freaks. 

This is weird... I have a weird feeling... what's going on?! I'm not going to that confession. I refuse. I know there planing something. So I'm not going, I don't feel like dealing with a bunch of creeps. Or maybe pervs.

Me and Asahi talked all lunch period.

"H-hey Nishinoya..." it's the guy from this morning!

"Yo" I simply said,

"I just wanted to stop by and say hi... I'll see you after school!" He said running off

"He's weird" I said bluntly

"Really? how so?" Asahi asked

"He keeps running off, if i were to date him I bet he wouldn't even talk to me." I said drinking my juice box and looking up

"I guess your right... do you think he's cute or handsome?"

I laughed, no one is as good looking as Asahi so that's not even a question.

"Not really. He's not my type."

"I thought you said you liked someone that's really shy and handsome! He definitely fits that description!"

"No way. The person I like doesn't continuously run away from me and stare at me... at least I don't think. The guy I like is yes shy, but not to the point he would run away from me." I explained

"Wait! I was gonna ask you... d-do you like m-" 

Than the bell rang telling us to get back to class. I know what he was about to say... he knows I like him...

"I'll see you later!" I said getting up but than stopping "and I think your right... about the person I like.." I said turning my head to show my blushing face, but than I ran off to class...

Omg. I practically just told Asahi I liked him.... I'm so dead...

I ran to class and couldn't stop think about what I told Asahi.. does he maybe like me back?! Maybe I actually have a chance to date him or maybe we could get married-

...

WHAT AM I THINKING

I need to actually focus... finals are coming up and I need to be paying attention.