how did you get sick?!

This chapter was also a suggested by a reader!

Also the new animaniacts will never be as good as the classic animaniacts! I still like the new one tho...

Daichi's pov

I was waiting at coach ukai's shop, Asahi called me and suga yesterday telling us what happened with noya... Asahi must have been pissed. He sounded pissed off and honestly sounded like he was ready to shoot these kids. If I saw him shoot them, I wouldn't call the cops.

Where is suga?! She's never this late... maybe I should call her..

I pick my phone out of my pocket and dai suga's number. The phone rang and suga finally picked up.

"Hey! Princess where are you? Schools gonna start soon!"

'Oh.. crap! I forgot to text you earlier.. I can't go to school today... I got sick, my mom sent me out to get something last night when it was raining..' suga didn't sound so good over the phone...

"Really?! Is anyone home to take care of you?! Do you want me to come over?" I wasn't gonna lie, I'm most likely gonna skip school to take care of suga.

'Both of my parents are at work... no! You need to get to school! Plus I look like a total mess right now...' suga Sighed over the phone.

I don't care what she looks like! My princess is sick! I'll get some medicine and maybe a present for her to!

"I'll be over in 15 minutes." I than hung up the phone. I really don't care about school right now.

I was about to walk into ukai's shop when someone called out my name, I turned around and Asahi and noya were jogging over to me, Nishinoya looked better! I hope those guys got expelled!

"Daichi!" Asahi said smiling

"Hey what's up?" I said with a smile to.

"Where's suga?" Noya asked looking around

"She's sick, I'm planning on skipping school and taking care of her.. she didn't want me to but I am anyways!"

"Oh.. tell her to get better soon!" Asahi said with a small but gentle smile

"Are you guys dating by any chance?" I asked looking at them both.

They were holding hands and noya was also holding his wrist, she must be a little bit scared of men right now.. you can't really blame her. They both blushed and looked away from eachother.

"Never mind I'll leave that for you two to figure that out.. I'll see you guys later!" I said walking into ukai's store

"Shouldn't you be heading to school?" Ukai asked me

"No I'm going to take care of suga"

"Do you finally asked the girl out? Took you long enough."

I know what game your playing coach ukai!

"Yes I did. But it seems like you haven't even thought about asking out takada-sensai" I said with a sly smirk

Ukai blushed, he had a cigarette in his mouth and was looking away from me,

"That's non of your concern kid." He huffed

"You know she seems to like you to, maybe you should ask her on a date" I said pulling the medicine and teddy bear on the counter

"I'll think about it.. does she really like me?"

"I don't know but some teachers at school have their eyes on her, you should start making your move before you lose her." I said walking out of the store.