Crushes

Let's just get to the chapter ⭐️

Daichi's pov

Today the girls weren't joining us for practice. I was kind of pissed about it to...

Practice was usual... kind of. I could tell kageyama missed having hinata there and Asahi looked depressed.

Hmm I wonder...

"Ok! We are gonna end practice early but don't leave yet... we are going to work on some team bonding." I said clapping my hands so I could get everyone's attention.

"Hmm? Sure" Kageyama said

Asahi didn't say anything but he just walked over to me and so did the rest of the team.

We all sat in a circle and I had a smirk on my face.

"What are you thinking about captain?" Tanaka asked

"I know it's childish but I'm curious... who do you guys like?"

Kageyama looked away and blushed, tsukishima had a small blush on his face and was fixing his glasses. Asahi looked completely flustered. And Tanaka looked away from me as well. Kiyoko looked at me shocked.

"No offense but why should we tell you that kind of personal information" tsukishima said looking at me with his normal 'annoyed' tone.

"Like I said it's team bonding! We should get to know eachother better!" I said

I really was interested in seeing who the guys liked. I already had pretty good guesses.

"I guess I'll go first" kiyoko said raising his hand a bit.

(Yes I'm genderbending everyone!)

"Ok than!" I said with a smile

"Y-yachi the girls volleyball manger.." he said looking away from everyone

"No way! I wouldn't have guessed! You act so normal around her!" Tanaka said in shock

"I do? I always thought I looked like a nervous reck" kiyoko said raising his head a bit.

"So what do you like about her?" Asahi asked

"Ehh?! I thought we were only sharing our crushes?" Kiyoko said looking at me

"Nope you gotta tell us why to." I said in response

"Fine.. I like yachi because she's always kind to everyone and I find it really cute when she gets nervous. She's extremely smart and reliable." Kiyoko said in one go.

Everyone looked shocked at him.

"What?" He said confused

"I think that was the most he's ever said" Kageyama said in Aw.

Kiyoko just looked away blushing

"Ok! Who's next!" Tanaka said

We all looked at him.

"I didn't mean me!"

"To bad tell us your crush" I said

"F-Fine..."

Did THE Tanaka just stutter?!

"I like ennoshita...."

I was shocked. He ACTUALLY likes ennoshita?!

"I like her because she always try's her best in everything she does... not to mention she's extremely beautiful... her hair looks like silk..." Tanaka said wondering off in a daydream.