welcome

imagines based off the songs on positions.

PLOTS:

-shut up: you & ariana love each other very much, but fame, money, and fear are scaring you out of being public with each other, causing a toxic relationship. (angst and fluff)

-34+35: ariana is clingy and an overall sexual human being. you both want things to work but jealousy, teasing, and others might get in the way. (smut and angst)

-motive: you have liked ariana for a while now, but she's afraid it'll end up as her past relationships did. she really wants to know what motivates you to be with her. (angst and fluff)

-just like magic: you and ariana have been in a relationship for a little while and some things might get in the way. (fluff and just a little angsty)

-off the table: ariana is struggling through the hardest time of her life. she thinks everything is going to be over now that you're gone. maybe she's right, or maybe she's wrong. (angst)

-six thirty: you and ariana are in a toxic relationship. you love each other a lot but when things fall apart and she gets engaged... will things work out between you two? (smut, fluff, and angst)

-safety net: you and ariana have just started seeing each other. you and ariana want to keep your relationship a secret, but her friends are noticing a difference. (fluff)

-my hair: ariana has just started her world tour and you aren't able to go due too the fact you have your midterms for college. when you get a girlfriend and ariana had plans for you and her... how will things work out? (angst)

-nasty: ariana has struggles with her new album, but finds inspiration in you. she finds herself falling for you fast and wants nothing more than to call you hers. (angst)

-west side: you're married and collabing with ariana on an upcoming single. when you find out she's into you, will you stay loyal? (smut, angst)

-love language: continuation of "west side". you're situationship with ariana starts to hit the rocks, how long can you keep her waiting for you to make your mind up on who you want? (angst, fluff)

-positions: AU FOR "off the table". one where you didn't die and you're going through the process of accepting ariana's engagement. (angst)

-obvious: part two of "positions". your album has just come out to amazing critical acclaim and you have gotten everything you wanted in life, but when your past just can't seem to stay in the past, you are forced to remember your ex-girlfriend. you can't seem to let her go, even when she's just months away from being married. (angst)

-pov: part three of "positions". ariana is forced to reminisce on her past mistakes as it becomes painstakingly clear that she's made the biggest of her life. (angst, fluff)

-someone like u: epilogue of "positions". your wedding day with ariana. (fluff)

-test drive: coming soon!

⚠️MATURE THEMES⚠️
⚠️THIS IS JUST MY INTERPRETATION⚠️

thank u, eternally !