safety net

Word count: 2,600

!¡! shortest yet !¡!

!¡! kinda boring... sorry. !¡!

!¡! happy little imagine !¡!

////////////////////////////////////////////////

track seven: safety net

////////////////////////////////////////////////

just let me adore you
like it's the only thing
i'll ever do.

HARRY STYLES

////////////////////////////////////////////////

You know you really something, yeah
How'd we get here so damn fast?

Ariana's POV

"Who are you talking to?" Tayla asked as she filled in her eyeliner.

"Mm, no one." I smiled texting Y/N back.

"Ariana, I've known you for years now. Something about you has been different lately." She told me as she finished her eyeliner.

I sat on the shower edge for a moment and looked at her. I knew I had been acting different. I had all but cut alcohol out of my life, I no longer had daily therapy only weekly, and I had stopped partying. I really just completely stopped doing everything reckless.

"I know, but trust me, I'm okay I promise." I told her smiling.

Tayla rolled her eyes and looked at me like I was stupid.

"Dumbass I know that. You've been walkin' around like you won the fuckin' lottery." She laughed as she began to part her hair.

"You know what me and Vic think it is?" She smirked at me through the mirror.

"Woah, why were you and Vic talking about me." I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh shut up, do you wanna know or not?" She asked impatiently.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Vic and I think you're seeing someone." She shrugged.

I snapped my head up. I mean I was seeing someone, but nobody needed to know yet... I really didn't want them to know yet. Y/N was someone super important to me and I had just started seeing her, and by just I meant just. We had only started seeing each other around a week ago and I was already so fucking hooked. It was kind of disgusting how much I liked her already.

"No I'm not Tayla. I told you I don't want no next." Liar.

"Fine then prove it." She challenged me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Come to the strip club tonight with me and Njomza." She offered.

I knew I couldn't go. I wasn't about to mess up me and Y/N's relationship already. I just didn't want anyone to know.

"I'm gonna have to skip Tay, but only because we have an early studio session in the morning." I lied.