just like magic

Word count: 3,154

!¡! a really sweet, genuine imagine of you & ari, no fights, i promise !¡!

!¡! short !¡!

!¡! ALSO YOU ARE PLAYED BY ALEXA IN THIS IMAGINE !! SO JUST IMAGINE ALEXA IS YOU !¡!

////////////////////////////////////////////////

track four: just like magic

////////////////////////////////////////////////

i sustain myself with
the love of family.

MAYA ANGELOU

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wake up in my bed
I just wanna have a good day
Think it in my head
Then it happens how it should, ayy

Ariana's POV

I woke up and looked to my right to see the love of my life beside me. She was snoring sure, but she looked absolutely beautiful. I always loved waking up and seeing Y/N in the mornings, it was a beautiful way to start my day.

I grabbed my phone and started to reply to emails, when I got the new notification I had made saying "you're beautiful!! remember it." I smiled softly thinking back to how my therapist told me that I should set little self-love reminders in my life. They had worked so well and I was the happiest I had been in a while. I was so happy and healthy that I had decided to go on dates again, which is how I met Y/N.

Y/N and I had met through a dating app and had a lot of the same interests. We both loved Harry Potter, music, reading, dogs, and even had the same humor. Y/N and I related on such an amazing level the first time we met. I remember feeling an attraction to her that I had never felt for anyone else. She is the one, I know it.

I haven't had a bad day in a while and it felt nice. I was in no rush to do anything and nobody was pressuring me to be anything I wasn't. It felt good to just be calm and myself for once.

I got up and grabbed a towel as I made my way to the shower. I undressed and got into the hot shower. I quietly hummed the tune to Daydreamin', smiling like an idiot at the chorus each time it came around.

I was absolutely basking in everything going on in my life. I was going to drop a surprise album in October, I was going to give my fan a new perfume, and finally I was going to be bringing the Sweetener World Tour home to all of my fans through Netflix. We were finalizing things for the movie and were planning to drop at the one year since the tour ended.

So much was going right, it was hard to think about a time that things were wrong.

Twelve o'clock, I got a team meeting
Then a meditation at like one thirty

"Oh, and remember Toulouse has the flea medicine he has to take at two." I reminded Y/N while putting my earrings in before I left.

"I know baby, now don't be late!" She laughed pushing me out the door.

"Do you want me gone or something?" I raised an eyebrow playfully.