motive

Word count: 4,845

!¡! NO DOJA PART BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER !¡!

!¡! A LOT OF SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS IN THIS IMAGINE !¡!

////////////////////////////////////////////////

track three: motive

////////////////////////////////////////////////

the saddest love is loving someone
you know doesn't want you.

UNKNOWN

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tell me why I get this feeling
That you really wanna turn me on

Y/N's POV

I was at my house with Victoria and Alexa and I was starting to regret inviting them over to hangout. All they had done since they got here was argue over every little thing we did.

"No! I'm telling you, sprinkles are cooked WITH the cookies." Alexa argued.

"Girl, I don't know what kinda of cookies you've been baking, but sprinkles go on AFTER you bake them." Victoria said while looking her up and down.

"GUYS. Why don't we just do half and half?" I answered while grabbing my head.

"But then half of them cookies are gonna be FUCKED UP." Victoria sassed.

"Y'know forget the cookies let's watch TV." I grabbed their arms and pulled them to the living room.

"What show?" Alexa asked.

"The Good Place." Victoria said grabbing the remote.

It was quiet for a while until Alexa's phone started ringing.

"Girl who's calling you at 2 in the morning?" Victoria eyed her.

"Um, let's see." Alexa paused. "It's Ari." She shrugged, denying the call.

We all went back to watching the show, but a few short minutes later Ariana's name showed up again on Alexa's phone.

"Ugh, just answer it. I want to watch our show!" Victoria said.

"Fine, Fine." Alexa stated answering. "Hello?"

"What the hell?" Ariana said through the phone.

"What?" Lex looked over at us.

"You all are hanging out and didn't think to invite me?" Ariana playfully yelled through the phone.

"We were going to! You told us you were stressed because of the grammy's this weekend, so we thought we'd give you time to figure it out." I answered honestly.

"Take me off speaker Lex." Ariana said in a monotoned voice.

"One minute guys." Lex huffed while getting off the couch.