six thirty

Word count: 3,403

⚠️SMUT⚠️
⚠️Y/N G!P⚠️

!¡! so uh.... i know you all wanted a happy imagine buttttttt.... this imagine was really hard to make happy i guess. it's not as bad as off the table though i promise lmao... !¡!

////////////////////////////////////////////////

track six: six thirty

////////////////////////////////////////////////

i wonder what you see in him
that you didn't see in me.

UNKNOWN

////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know I be on some bullshit
Know I be driving you crazy

Y/N's POV

I was sitting at the counter arguing with Ariana about something completely stupid that didn't matter. I've lost track of the number of fights we've had recently. I tried not to make her angry but she still seemed to get upset with me over everything.

"I can't believe you would ever agree with TMZ over me!" She yelled from the table.

Right. We had had been arguing because Ariana had yelled at some poor reporter on one of her bad days and now TMZ had reported she was being a brat. She was. I didn't mean to offend her when it was really just facts. The reporter didn't control the questions, he was probably just some college student trying to make a little extra money, I had been there before and knew how hard it was. She had yelled at him for talking to her while she was with friends claiming that she deserved to be left alone. Sure, I agreed she deserved to be left alone, but she knows what comes with this job and she knows that it's not this man's fault.

"I told you Ariana, I'm done talking about this." I answered rubbing my temples.

"Well I'm not! Who the fuck do you think you are telling me I'm wrong for wanting some god damn space!" She said slamming her laptop shut.

"I never said I didn't want you to have space! What I said was that you acted like a brat about it!" I yelled back.

"A BRAT?! TRY HAVING PEOPLE INVADE YOUR PRIVACY ALL THE FUCKING TIME! MAYBE THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND!" She screamed from the other room as I walked out.

"I'm going to Courtney's until you sort your shit out." I told her as I walked to the door.

"FINE! DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK ASSHOLE!" She screeched from the dining room.

She's so fucking crazy sometimes. She's been driving me up a fucking wall. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs from frustration.

We had been doing so good at the beginning of the relationship. I had met her on set of one of her upcoming music videos. She had been so sweet the entire time and was an angel to everyone on set. I had received her number because I was working and co-directing with Dave Myers on the video. We didn't really have a connection at first but it developed over the days of filming until I asked her out. She shyly agreed and everything was beautiful until we moved in together.