Prologue

(1st Person POV)

A boy is seen working in some sort of forge hammering on the sword.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

That's my name.

Or what my parents gave me,

Nice name I know, but could be worse, after all we are Vikings, horrifying name is the norm here and is believed to scare trolls and gnomes.

I am right now working in the forge.

Well I've been working here since I was little....littler.

It also helps me, as I love to make things.

Which brings me back to why I am here. While I love to work in forge and all and make things, which are my inventions, but most of the time my inventions tends to back fire.

Like my most recent Hiccup.

In which I accidentally destroyed a farm.

Well I am trying to help them, but if it doesn't work, it does more damage then good for Berk.

And I got screamed at by my father again, for ignoring orders, I mean shouldn't he be proud that I am trying to be more like him, I mean what does he expect from me.

'If someone is hearing my voice.' I thought as I put the sword aside for the moment and looked up at the sky. 'If by chance someone is hearing my voice, do something that could change my life for good, something because of which I will be accepted by my people.....and my father. Do something so that he could be proud of all of." I looked down at myself. "This." I finally said when I understood that some life changing events doesn't occur from the sky, some occur right below your feet, which I understood as I began to fall and scream as I fell.

I fell.

And as I fell, I yelled and screamed while hoping to get hold of something.

And I kept on falling for a long time, until I finally landed on something soft. Before I could even feel what it was that fell on, I was pulled back with a jerk, until I was sitting on a chair. I looked at the front and it was a sight to see, a young man, probably a few years older than him, mostly by six or maybe seven, with light beard, was somehow arguing with a girl who was a lot younger than him, probably around eight or nine years old. For some reason the old man was scowling which somewhat reminded him of his father and his disappointed scowl, but this was different. While there was the scowl he also had mirth dancing in his eyes as he argued with the girl. I looked to my left and was surprised to see the one and only Astrid Hofferson sitting beside me, knocked out cold, I was so shocked that I decided to pinch myself.

Okay that hurt, so she is really here, sitting beside me, knocked out and.....was that a smile?! God, She is beautiful! And she will kill me when she wake up to find me sitting beside her.

(3rd Person POV)

Hiccup turned to look a little beyond her and was more surprised to see his father beside her, until he noticed a hand over the chair where Astrid was and saw her parents behind her, knocked out on some kind of chair which was above them, if he think clearly the chairs were placed on the steps as he looked back to see several of the residents of berk sprawled on the chair, with Mildew far in the corner with nobody around him.

He finally noticed that he was on the same chair as the rest of the Vikings, but something was off. He turned to look back at the two arguing people, when he decided to look at his right.

His breath stopped.

He couldn't breath.

Which was not good for him.