I caught a Night Fury!

(The Hall)

"So at which part you guys were at?" Orme asks looking in the direction of Anya and Arek.

"They've just been introduced to the nadders." Anya says while pointing towards the present dragons in the hall.

"Yes, and I've heard that they let out the strongest and hottest of flames." Tadashi began. "And I am not into animal biology, considering they could come into that part, but exactly how hot can it go?"

"Not exactly sure." Gobber said from where he was sitting with Anya, Arek and Orme behind Merida and the three princes but below Elsa and Anna, still nursing the black eye, looked at the man. "I mean I know it could melt of a steel, iron and other ores if it uses its fire and truthfully none of us are to keen on knowing exactly how hot it can go."

There was a pause for a moment before Tadashi and few other nodded their head at his words. The ancient people, or as what they were referred to by Fred and Hiro, nodded their head. The Kings and The Queen agreeing about that, they don't have a way to know how hot something could go except for the color of metal.

"So we all ready for the next part?" Arek asks as people began nodding their head, and the screen started playing again.

"A nadder head is sure to get me atleast noticed."

"We've watched this part for the third time, go fast!" A lone viking grumbled loudly as the Nadder description played for the third time.

Two large rotting dragons picks up some dried fish in their mouths before flying off.

"Gronkles are tough. Taking down one of these would definitely get me a girlfriend."

"You certainly would like that won't you?!" Jack says while wiggling his eyebrows at the teen and glancing at the teen sitting just beside him, and so did the rest who were sitting in that line column and Hiccup tried to become one with his seat as Gobber rolled his eyes.

"Oh get over it 'iccup, almost everybody on the island and now some, except the lass, knows about your love for her?" Gobber said and he was again became the center of glares of several people. "Now what?!"

"You certainly have no tact." North says from where he was sitting beside the King and Queen of Scotland.

"Aye, he doesn't." Stoick murmured rubbing his face. "He is a brave and great warrior, a great blacksmith, a great advisor, a great listener and even greater friend."

"But the way of the words was never his strongest of suit." Valka completes for her husband, knowing how her friend spoke most of the time. "He meant good, but he does not know how to convey them most of the time."

"I did notice that." Queen Iduna says she watched the old blacksmith who was than roped into a small banter between the child sitting the top, the man who had the same magic as her daughter and the heir to the throne of Wilderwest, as her younger daughter and long haired woman with the iron skillet joining in the words. From the corner of her eyes she noticed the Queen of Corona, Arianna send few glances towards the long haired woman, she rested her hand over the woman considering how she knew the woman and her husband had been after the abduction of their daughter, who still haven't been found.

"You okay?" She asked her fellow Queen who nodded her head.

"I will be." She sent one last glance towards the long blonde haired woman before looking back at the future of the heir of the Vikings. "Last I heard you still had some troubles with the beasts right?" Arianna asks in return.

"They are." Iduna answers. "But considering that I've been, you know?" She points towards her head and Arianna nodded her head. "But from what I know Dunbroch and The Archipelago have the worst of attacks."