1

“Hello, Welcome to the McDoomed drive by!My name is Dracula, and I will serve you your last meal today!”

“What the-”, Chris dropped the spatula and the burger patty he was in the middle of flipping and marched into the frying station.

“Ayo?!” he yelled. “Why you gotta get weird like that Mike?”

Michael was about to present the special menu to the customer when he heard his best friend's unhappy complaint. Caught red-handed, he quickly covered the microphone with his hand and slowly turned to face him, smiling wide as his best friend's frustration grew when he saw his pearly white, blood-sucking fangs. He saw Chris' lips mouth the word "Jesus“ before he reached up to massage his temples.

”I get that you're dedicated man,“ Chris sighed as he leaned against the wall ”but you're doing too much now.“

”But it's Halloween Chris!“ he beamed.  “And it's my first free Halloween!”

Chris eyed him angrily, but in the end couldn't help but grin at his excitement. “I know man, I know.”-“It's gonna be great! Just great,” Michael beamed, throwing back his black cape.

“I've sown it myself, you know.” he boasted, throwing it in the air to display its elegant flow. Its collar stood straighter than a wall.

“Okay...I see you.” Chris snickered, impressed.

“Alright alright! Finish taking the order now! And hurry! It'll be our last for today.” he smirked, before disappearing into the kitchen again.

“So dear customer! What  shall your last dying wish be?” he spoke into the microphone in his evil voice.

“To get a fucking Big Mac with an extra big box of fries and nuggets you idiot.” the man on the other end spat. Seemed he wasn't filled with spirit of Halloween at all. Michael grimaced in disapproval. What a shame.

“It shall be granted to you sir!” Michael hauled into the phone, before ending it with an evil, long laugh that lasted even long after the driver had moved on.

“So what is it Dracula?” Chris asked from the front. “A big fat Big Mac with the extra big box of fries and nuggets!”

“...I just know he's obese.” Chris sighed as he threw two patties onto the grill. “He was mean, too.” Michael added under his breath.

“So he wants to be mean on top of being fat? Uh huh...” Chris nodded, going quiet, as if he was thinking about the right punishment...which he was. And he didn't hesitate to share his solution.                                              “I'll use expired bread.”-“Chris! No!” Michael gasped, watching his best friend reach for the handle of the drawer for expired food.

“Michael stand back this isn't your fight anymore. He gonna learn today, that's all.” he simply stated as he pulled out the pack of expired burger buns. Michael whispered to himself, asking for forgiveness from Jehovah. “I can't watch...” Michael turned away, covering his eyes. “I-I'm gonna go take care of the fries.” he turned on his heels, making his cape elegantly move with the wind and disappeared into the back. “Good,” Chris boasted as soon as he disappeared. “Then I can add expired pickles.”                                                 Michael lifted the finished fries out of the oil, shaking his head in guilt as he folded the box and emptied the fries into it, closing it with a sigh. Even though he was about to do something very unethical, he couldn't wait to enjoy the rest of the night. They had planned two hours of trick or treating around the old town, and then a party with Mr.Soloman.