Part 2

5 days have passed since Isabelle got her miraculous from Ladybug.  Her teacher Ms. Dupain-Chang was gonna be absent for 3 days so Isabelle's class will be getting a substitute teacher. Isabelle didn't mind. When she gets back home to her Aunt Lindsay's apartment, she likes to hang out with her new friend, her kwami Loli.

 When she gets back home to her Aunt Lindsay's apartment, she likes to hang out with her new friend, her kwami Loli

Loli sits on Isabelle's shoulder as they were going to her aunt's apartment. "Hello? Aunt Lindsay. I'm home." She said.

No reply. The apartment was empty. "Isabelle look, there's a note on the table." 

Isabelle walked towards the note. It was from her aunt. 'Isabelle, gone to work, be back at 11pm. Love you, Lindsey.' P.S. Your dad's gone off of work for vacation so he's coming the next day to hang out with us.'

"Aww, that's nice. So your dad's coming all the way from Japan to be with you and your aunt?" Loli asked. She knows about Isabelle's condition, it makes her more dedicated to be her partner and her friend.

"Yeah. It would be great to see him again." Isabelle replied. "So Loli, what do you wanna do?"

"What do you mean?" Loli asked. For 5 days after Ladybug gave Isabelle her miraculous, Loli wanted to be Isabelle's friend before she can teach her about her superpowers. "Oh yeah. The powers. Well, you did told me that you have some conditional powers of your own because of Richard, right?"

"Yeah?" Isabelle replied.

"Let's go down the subway, I know a good place to see your display of your powers before you see mine." Loli suggested.

"Good idea." Isabelle agreed. "I was thinking we can test out being a superhero underground. So that way, we won't cause any damage."

"Alright, Let's go." Loli said.

Later...

Isabelle made it to an abandoned tunnel underneath Paris. "So Isabelle, I have a question for you." Loli asked. Isabelle looked at her kwami. "What was your mom like?"

Isabelle was a little emotional sometimes when she wants to talk about her mother. "She was the best. And she was a superhero. She was known as the Spider-Guardian. Protector of Tokyo."

"Ladybug said your from Neo-Tech." Loli mentioned. "And it was destroyed?"

"Yeah. A lot of people say it was because two people sold the city's destruction to alien invaders. But my family is trying to prove that there was more to Tokyo's destruction." Isabelle said. "Anyways. After half of Tokyo was destroyed, people from New York came to help rebuild it to make it more stronger. Using advance science as well, and improved techology, Tokyo was rebuilt as Neo-Tech City."

"Wow, poor Tokyo." Loli said. Feeling sorry for Isabelle's home.

"I was born after Neo-Tech was finished. Although... My mom died in action. And I swore to make whoever killed her, I make him or her pay for everything." Isabelle said. "I wanted to become a detective like my dad. So I wanted my first investigation to be finding my mom's killer."