Part 4

John was unconscious. But he started opening his eyes. "What was that..." John thought to himself as he starts waking up. "Did the kid... Electrocuted me... With her hands." He sees the girl in front of him, she had a baggy outfit on her. It would look like a boy, but the hair is all girl. Her spider-sense went off and it matches John's spider-sense. "Huh, your like me."

"I got some questions." Isabelle said in a menacing voice. John tries to break free, but he can't. He was tried up to a sandbag. All he just did is turn the sandbag around. Isabelle disappeared her mask and her eyes glowed purple.

"Why do you look like John Rodriguez?"

"Because I am John Rodriguez!" He replied as the sandbag turn around to help him face the girl.

"Then why aren't you dead?" Isabelle asked. "Why is your hair genuinely brown now, why are you more older, and why is body... Uh... A different shape?"

John felt insulted. "Pretty sure you called me fat."

"Oh no no no. Its just-"

Isabelle stuttered for a bit, but John cut her sentence short, as the sandbag finally turns and John sees Isabelle again. "Hey listen kid, you ain't looking so hot either, most superheroes don't wear baggy onesies."

Isabelle asks John multiple questions. "Are you a ghost?

"No." John answered.

"Are you a zombie?"

"Knock it off."

"Am I a zombie?"

Isabelle's question didn't make sense to John. "Your not even close, even for a Harley Quinn wannabe."

"Are you from another dimension, like a parallel universe where things are like this universe but different? And your Kid Arachnid in that universe? But somehow you traveled to this universe, but you don't know how?"

"Wow, that was really just a guess?" John asked.

"I am a detective. Guessing stuff like this is pretty easy. Plus we learned about it in class." Isabelle explained.

"Quantum theory? Like we used to learn in school?" John pointed out.

Isabelle got a little excited. "This is awesome. You can teach me just like John said he would."

"You mean right before he died." John pointed out.

"Well... Yeah." Isabelle said. "Look dude, I made a promise."

"Well here's lesson number one, don't watch the mouth, watch the hands." John freed himself and kicks the bag in Isabelle's direction.

"John, seriously-" John webs Isabelle's mouth to shut her up.

"Trust me kid this will all make you a better arachnid." John said as he leaves... But then, he started glitches and fell to the lower balconies.

Isabelle got out of the window and checked to see if John was okay. "Are you okay?"