Part 6

John rings the doorbell. He was feeling nervous, he takes a deep breath. "We... should probably go."

"John! We're literally on the doorstep." Ishimaru said.

"Bad idea." John keeps rambling bad idea and walks away.

"Just relax." Ishimaru said as he webs him back to the doorway.

"Look, you guys are sweet, but no more fans today please I-" A woman opens the door and she sees John in a silent shock.

"I'm not ready for this." John said.

The woman dropped her broom and walked slowly towards the slouch Kid Arachnid. "John?" The woman asked with her heart pumping... And her tears pouring out.

"Hey Mom..." John said as he smiles at his mother, Emilia Rodriguez.

"Miss Rodriguez, who's out there?" A guy with blonde hair asked as he walked out the door entrance, he was shocked too. "John?" The man with blonde hair asked in shock. "No, It can't be."

"Adrian, who is it?" A woman with blue hair came out to see what was going on. She saw 2 familiar faces.

Isabelle recognized the woman in blue hair. "Ms. Dupain-Chang?" It was Isabelle's teacher Marinette. And the blonde guy was her husband, Adrian Agreste.

"Isabelle? what are you-- John?" Marinette question was cut short after she saw John's face

"Isabelle? what are you-- John?" Marinette question was cut short after she saw John's face. "My gosh..."

"Oh I was so not ready for this at all..." John said again. " Hey Marinette, Adrian. Long time no see. This is gonna sound a little crazy but I'm pretty sure I'm from..."

"An alternate dimension." Emilia said, cutting off John's sentence. He only nodded as his mom got it right. Isabelle and Ishimuro are surprise she didn't freak out. "You look tired John..."

"I am pretty tired, not gonna lie."

"And older, and thicker."

"Yeah I get that a lot. It's starting to get annoying." John said as he sees the duo behind Emilia. "Hey Mar, hey Adrien, glad to see you two are still together in this universe as well."

"Yeah... We never felt so happy. I see you met... one of my students." Marinette pointed out.

"He he he, She's a good kid." John said as he smiled. "I'm actually surprised you became a teacher."

"I'm more surprised that your here too Ms. Dupain-Chang. What gives?" Isabelle asked. "And aren't you shocked that I'm a kid Arachnid now?"

"Well, you see kid, it's complicated." Adrian said. "But long story short, Marinette gave you that Miraculous. She's Ladybug. And I'm Cat Noir."

Isabelle was surprised but she understands. "Well that explains a lot.

"Oh my gosh are those sweatpants?" Emilia asked as she sees them on John.