Part 9

The smoke finally cleared as Ladybug, Cat Noir and Spider-Tsundere were trapped under some rubble. But that wasn't a problem. "Cataclysm!" Cat Noir uses his cataclysm to destroyed the rubble, breaking them free. Ladybug and Spider-Tsundere were coughing as they get back up. The noticed a hole at the top of the destroyed collider.

2 minutes later...

The police arrived to arrest all the criminals that worked for Mayura. A fellow policewoman was putting Lila Rossi in one of the police cars. "You don't understand Sabrina, I was mind controlled." Lila said trying to save herself. "Seriously, Mayura used her amucks to control my mind, I didn't have a choice."

"Shut up! You have the right to remain silent!" Officer Sabrina said as she slaps Lila. "You're even worse then my former friend." She put Lila a police car. "Take her away."

Meanwhille

On top of a rooftop, seeing the police taking the bad guys to jail, Ladybug, Cat Noir were seeing Lila going to jail. And behind them, Spider-Tsundere was calling her dad. "Hey daddy." She said.

"Oh thank goodness. Isabelle are you okay?" Ken asked.

"I'm okay dad. I did it." Spider-Tsundere said. "I saved the universe. Mayura has been brought to justice. May Aunt Lindsay rest in peace. I promise I'll see you in a bit."

"You don't need too, like down on the left cornor." Ken said. Spider-Tsundere sees her dad at the bottom of the building waving at her.

Spider-Tsundere deactivated her mask. "Give me a minute." She said to Ladybug and Cat Noir. Then she jumped down and gave her dad a hug. "I'm so glad your okay."

"Of course I'm okay. Your not loosing any more family tonight." Ken said. "I'm so proud of you Isabelle. Richard did turn you into a freak. But if Ms. Dupain-Chang had faith that you could be more then what he made you. Then saving the multiverse as a rookie superheroine, is the best start."

"Wait you know Ms. Dupain-Chang was Ladybug?" Isabelle asked.

"Of course, I'm a detective, aren't I?" Ken said. "Plus Emilia Rodriguez told me everything. Look, I've just gotten word from my cheif back in Neo-Tech, I'll still be a detective, but I told them about a brand new superhero that I'll be bringing back from France. So we can stay in Paris for one more week."

"Really. Wow. I'll be looking forward to working with you back at home." Isabelle said.

"Heh, heh. Yeah, me too." Ken said. "Although, the commissioner and cheif of police might not approve of your methods, but I can pull a few strings to make sure they have can agree to disagree."

"Thank you so much daddy." Isabelle said as she activates her mask again. "I love you."

"Yeah, I love you too Isabelle. Enjoy your superhero life. I'll be waiting for you back at home." Ken replied.

"Oh, by the way, look over there." Spider-Tsundere said.

Ken looked where other people were looking at. It was somebody in a giant web. It was Natalie Sancoeur. Ken and the other officers were surprised. The helicopters shine their lights at Natalie, and she closes her eyes as everyone flashes their phones to take a picture. "One day, I'll get revenge on you specifically, Spider-Tsundere..." She said. "Just you wait."

Spider-Tsundere got back up on the rooftop with Ladybug and Cat Noir. "That's the end of Mayura." Spider-Tsundere said. "I believe these belongs to you Ladybug."

Spider-Tsundere gives Ladybug a contained that has the peacock miraculous, the akuma and the amuck. Ladybug reads the note. 'Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Strike.' "Thanks Spider-Tsundere." Ladybug said. "Welcome back Duusuu. Time to de-evilize." Ladybug captures the akuma and the amuck and cleansed them. "Now restore all the damage Mayura has done to our world. "Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug shot her magic ladybugs and repaired all the damaged cause by this multiverse crisis. The dimensional damaged was stopped by Spider-Tsundere so Emilia's house and her neighborhood was fixed. John Rodriguez's grave and the rest of the cemetery was fixed. The cars that were crashed during the chase were fixed. And Spider-Tsundere's impale wound was fixed. Although the collider was the source of the disaster. It wasn't fixed. But its for the better. "You did it Isabelle." Ladybug said. "You saved not just the world, but all worlds. You brought the spiders back home, and stopped the multiverse from collapsing into each other."