Part 5

"Mmmm, I love this burger, so delicious, in my universe, this place closed down seven years ago, I don't know why, I really don't." John and Isabelle went to a fast food diner, which Isabelle finds a little bit disappointing. A man who works at the fast food diner gave John and Isabelle a bill. "...You have money, right? I'm not carrying anything right now."

"Can we focus." Isabelle asked.

"Sure." John said while eating a fry. 

"The other John..."

"You gonna eat that?" Isabelle's sentence was cut short when John stole her burger and started eating it. "I'm listening."

"The other John told me he was gonna show me the ropes

"The other John told me he was gonna show me the ropes. Do you have any spider tips to tell me about that can help me?" Isabelle asked.

John finishes eating Izzy's burger as he begins to talk. "Plenty, clean out the lenses weekly, your gonna wanna use baby powder in the suit, heavy on the knees, don't tick off the kwami either."

"And..."

"And what?" John asked.

"And... Anything else? Is there more?" Isabelle asked back.

"Nope. That's was everything else. Your set." John replied.

Isabelle was extremely disappointed. "Aw man... I have a feeling you're gonna be a bad teacher."

"Well then, be helpful kid. Look up Octo Industries." John said. Isabelle got out her phone to look it up. "No no no, not with your phone."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Isabelle asked. "You asked me to look up Octo Industries."

"Yes. But I meant with your miraculous. It can be use like a phone. it has a a communicator, camera, anything like a regular phone has. Its basically a magic phone." John explain.

"Now that is good advice." Isabelle said. "Thanks." She sees her bracelet and she opened the hatch.

She pressed a few buttons and the touchscreen and she opened her map and she reads what she found

She pressed a few buttons and the touchscreen and she opened her map and she reads what she found. "Octo Industries: A private campus, funded by Gabriel Agreste foundation, and can be found in Bois de Boulogne Valley, Paris." Then Isabelle had an idea. "Oh hey, you can teach me how to swing on the way there. You know, thwip, thwip!" And John chuckles at the idea.