Part 7

Back at Emilia's house, in the shed headquarters. Danny was constructing a new override key, thanks to the data from Monika's computer Isabelle, Ishimaru and John stole from Octo Industries. With a little bit of spider branding. He worked very hard, but after 3 minutes, he finally finished the key.

Meanwhille...

The other spiders were chilling at the living room. "Got any fives?" Lance said as he and Sayori were playing go fish.

"Nope." Sayori said. "Go fish."

Danny later came up and gave the key to John. Then Ishimaru asks a curious question. "Hey, has anyone heard from Isabelle?"

"Look, she's just clearing her head." John said. "I know the kid. She's got what it takes." John tries to stand up for Isabelle, but the other spiders gave him a stern look that he should cut his losses with Isabelle and accept the fact, she can't help them. "I bet he's gonna come back through that door, recharged and ready to fight."

John was half right. Isabelle came back through the door, but not ready to fight. She arrived in shock and fear. "My aunt!" She yelled as she catches her breath. "My aunt Lindsay, she's... She's the Shinobi Spider! She works for Mayura, She tried to kill me!"

"Slow down Izzy." John said.

"Wow. That is a pretty hard-core origin story." Lance said. Sayori smacked him to shut up. "Shut up Lance." Ero said.

John tries to calm Isabelle down. "Its okay, its okay. We're gonna figure this out." He said.

"Were you followed?" Ishimaru asked.

"No. I don't think I was. I lost her during our chase." Isabelle was unsure, until all their spider senses tingled. And they got ready to fight as they put back on their masks.

The door broke down and revealed a metal tentacle. "Cute place you got here." Professor Ock came in the house. "Real homey."

"Oh great, it's just Monika

"Oh great, it's just Monika." Emilia said.

"Okay, I guess... I was followed..." Isabelle said.

"Oh please no. You are literally never gonna be ready." Funnel Web said.

"ignore him, Get out of here kid." Kid Arachnid ordered Isabelle.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Isabelle was about to run out until Volpina was in her way.

" Isabelle was about to run out until Volpina was in her way