chanlix

Not proof read

"Hey!" Felix sprinted after the man running. It was way too late for for this, all he wanted to do was go home.

Following the man down an alleyway he managed to catch up grabbing his arms and pinning him to the floor.

"I am arresting you on suspicion of theft you do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence" Felix spoke the same phrase he always had to as he cuffed the man

"You little shit, you're a child"

Felix didn't say anything dragging him up and walking down the alleyway

"Good job"

"Piss off hwang" felix shoved the man in hyunjins car and shut the door

"What?" Hyunjin walked over wrapping his arms around Felix's neck "you really did a good job"

Felix stopped for a second, looking into his eyes

"You smell like cigarettes"

"You smell like sweat"

Felix grimaced realising he really just sprinted far to get this person. Pulling away from hyunjin he grabbed his stuff out of the front seat.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you" Felix put his hat on and began walking down the street with his hands in his pockets.

"Lix don't it's like twelve"

"Don't call me Lix, and don't tell me what to do"

"What about the night walkers"

"Night walkers? You mean the vampires? Fuck you hyunjin there's no such thing!"

"But lix-"

"I don't want to be in your car..." Felix looked at the car, the door open "You fucking idiot you didn't lock it?!"

Felix pursed his lips "You lost my fucking hand cuffs"

"Felix! Felix you'll get hurt Felix!"

Felix ignored him, continuing to walk down the street to his flat building.

...

He was pissed, he'd had a long day and it was taking him so long to walk to his apartment.

He could take a shortcut?

He'd done that many times in the day

Felix sped up as he walked down the corridor a little terrified but not much. He didn't know much about night walkers...vampires. honestly he thought they were a myth. 

It was mostly light in the alleyway except for one part. Felix thought he could get through there quickly without problems.

Key word: thought.

As soon as he stepped into the dark section he was slammed against the wall.

"Fuck" Felix groaned trying to get away

This vampire was stronger than he'd ever faced before.

Felix wrists were pinned harshly to the wall as he tried to catch his breath. His eyes locked with the attacker infront of him.

They were a deep red.

Vampire? Definitely

Death? Certain