7. Mating Season

When End told me I'd go through a mating season before the big mission, I didn't think it would begin the next morning. I woke up in pain because End wasn't in the room, but in the kitchen. I had gotten up and ran to him and clung onto his back.

"Good morning Kye." He murmured before freezing for a second. "Mating Season started, how are you feeling?" He asked me. I just clung onto him and waited. He chuckled before finishing breakfast and moved us to the table. 

"I'm tired." I told him as I sat curled against him and began to eat. "Thank you!" I added and then I took my first bite. He chuckled again as he ran his fingers through my hair, and I kid you not, I started purring. 

I froze for a second in shock before I looked back at him and he had a look of shock in his eyes but he was smiling at me.

"It's okay, it just means that we are more different than others. Would you want to call your brother over so you can watch over him seeing as he doesn't have his mate?" He asked me and I nodded. 

I led him to the study room and walked to the wall full of planets and called dad. I just waited for him to answer, and when he did I saw three groaning brothers. 

"End what do I do?" Was the first thing out of his mouth. I snorted before covering my mouth and waiting for End to answer. He was stuck in place and was quite shocked all three of my brothers were.