The Masters End

I plunge my dagger into Derek's shoulder his pained grunt muffled by the bullets song, I quickly remove my dagger crouching next to him hoping that he'll be okay

"Look after Stiles!" I yell and before he or Stiles could protest I'm out of the room and running down the hallway, straight towards the bullets. I thought it was a safe bet that Scott will be where the trouble is biggest. I'm yanked into a room halfway through my sprint and I come face to face with Scott.

"Are you crazy?" He asks probably referring to me running directly towards the bullets.

"Most likely!" I yell back.

"It's the Argents." Scott says and I roll my eyes, as if that isn't obvious.

"Find Stiles, get him to safety, I'll try to slow them down." I instruct going to move but Scott holds me back.

"You don't heal like I do." Scott protests and I roll my eyes.

"Maybe but I have more experience than you do and less body strength to lift Stiles so shooo." I say waving him in Stiles direction. 

After hesitating Scott finally runs in Stiles and Derek's direction, I crouch against the wall trying to figure out how many hunters there are. This would be a lot easier if I had my bow with me, or some insane magical powers. I hear the backdoor open and someone entering, taking my gun from it's waistband I silently move towards the back door. Quickly rounding the corner I lift my gun only to be taken aback when I see Allison in fully black clothing.

"Allison what are you doing here?" I hiss.

"Scott's kinda busy right now." I say deciding not to add on that she's the reason we failed in capturing the Kanima as well as the reason Scott and Derek almost died.

"I'm not here for Scott." She says lowly.

"Where's Derek?" She asks and I frown slightly.

"What do you want with Derek?" I ask an undertone of protectiveness in my voice.

"Where is he!!!" She yells and I make sure I'm blocking her way, it takes me only a moment to piece things together.

She left Lydia's party earlier looking distressed, Derek bit her mother when saving Scott, the bite didn't kill her, it's a full moon. Allison's mother is dead, no doubt passing it off as suicide but there's a chance she told Allison what really happened and that would explain what the hunters are doing here. They're not here for Jackson, the leadership has fallen to Allison and her emotions are getting the better of her....though I can't really blame her.

"Allison you need to think clearly-"

"Get out of my way." Allison says pointing her crossbow at me.

"No." 

"Get out of my way!!" 

"I won't let you kill him." I say, sure as a Stark hunter I should kill him if he bit someone without their consent but considering he was saving a life as well as protecting his own he doesn't deserve to die.