Change.

We always have a chance to change and we can always change to have another chance!

Saying sorry and asking for forgiveness is not enough to forgive someone.
Change is the biggest way to show how apologetic and sincere you are.

It doesn't mean you need to change your whole being.
It means you need to change some part of you.
That you who cause this mess.
The you who putted 'you' in that position.

Change and become someone better.
Change and prove that you deserve to be forgiven.
Change and have that chance you're asking for.

In this life only those who deserve chances are given.
Because those people who only acts as if they've changed are not manipulating other people but rather they are manipulating themselves and make things more complicated.

Those people who are so done with all your bullshits are now just being civil with you.
Tell a lie and it's just "is there nothing new" to them.
Tell another lie and you're just more steps away from them.
Because as you constantly lie to them they are also continuously moving backward from you.

You will just end up with nothing.
Don't question them why they don't want to stay anymore.
You, lying and cheating is just cancelling people in your life.
You will get nothing with all those bullshits so stop and listen to the advices of people while they still there.

Don't take them for granted.
Remember you did this so you should be ready with all the consequences.

We always have a chance to change and we can always change to have another chance!

~November 2, 2020 (4:55pm)

p.s. I love you char haha... Raw po ito lahat no edit or proofread basta minadaling sinulat kasi baka mawala yung idea kung may typo misspelled and wrong grammarsssssss haha please do understand. Thank youuu 💕 (Will proofread soon)

이 글을 읽게 되시길 바랍니다...