Permanent

It's difficult to find people who will always stay.

Since I graduated in elementary I realized that someday there will be only a few people who will always be right by your side. Those elementary schoolmates who was with me for 8 years already have their own life. They probably can't even remember me. As the time goes by people change just like how your calendar change.

That bestie of mine since 3rd grade is now someone I don't know. Going to her debut made me realize that I should never look for someone I know from the past in the present time. Looking at her as if I was looking someone I don't know... a stranger for me. She's not that someone I used to sleep in the same hammock back in those good old days.

Some people in our lives are there just to make memories with us at a certain time. They will come unexpectedly and leave slowly without you noticing. Realization will just hit you that these people used to be part of your days. Maybe they'll comeback again and be part of your life again but they will not be the same as before so expect that.

There are still few people who are still there and are permanently there. Those people who are willing to stay by your side through ups and downs. Those people who evolve with you. You might not notice them as like what they say "you only search for what's missing" but they are there. It's hard to permanently be with someone these days. Be contented and appreciate what you have.

~November 3, 2020 (8:00pm)