gimme love (tommy x reader)

part 1 of 2 of my tommy oneshots aka this is the only one i've written bc i fell asleep last night before i could even BEGIN to write the next one so take this for now lmao, enjoy it <3 also forgive me for using she/her pronouns, im a loser for that one and i'll be using more neutral pronouns in the next one ^^

(y/n) huffed softly as she settled herself on tommy's bed for the 805810493th time that afternoon, already wrapped up in a random hoodie she'd found laying around in his closet. he wasn't streaming at the moment, instead just playing with friends, but that didn't stop her boyfriend's already loud personality at all: nothing stopped that to be completely honest. he had his headphones in so every time he let out a loud laugh, (y/n) jumped in her spot on his bed and simply rolled her eyes, only imagining what kind of joke was making him so happy. pretty soon,  (y/n) was becoming restless, standing next to tommy's chair with her arms crossed over her chest.
"tommmyyy, you promised it would only be a few hours."
he nudges away the left side of his headphones, turning in his chair to look at (y/n) with a smile, braces on display that made her heart melt into a puddle. "only a few more rounds, alright? i apologize in advance for taking so long, love." he says, taking your hand turned sweater paw that you gladly offer to him and caressing your palm with his thumb. (y/n) gives a fake pout, humming softly before tommy presses a kiss to her hand, making her cheeks flush a light pink. she goes back to stirring around tommy's room, occasionally cleaning up a dirty bedside table or making his bed that has already been made. hours later, (y/n) was scrolling through her phone once more, bored out of her mind. she looked back over her shoulder to see tommy's progress but instead was met by yet another round of among us on his screen that didn't seem to come to an end, making (y/n) pout once more but this was a little less playful than last time. she puffed up her cheeks and exhaled softly, marching over to tommy's side and instead of making her existence known, she waited.
no response.
"tommyyy..." she whines softly, knowing that almost always got his attention.
all he did was let out a roar of laughter.
"tommy." this was a little more stern.
still no answer from him. at that, (y/n) makes a small sound of anger: she'd had enough. she had to use the only thing she knew: force. without hesitation, she pulls him away from his desk by his chair, quickly marching next to him and before tommy can even process anything, (y/n) had climbed into his lap. he stared at her with slight shock, speechless as (y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in the crook of her neck, humming softly in content and relief at his warmth. he smiled at the sight, shaking his head.
"i'm still playing, you know."
"that's fine. just lower your voice."
"you're a pain in the ass." tommy scoffs playfully, resting his chin on her head and only stopping to press a kiss to her forehead. the kiss makes (y/n) keen, almost purring as she buries her face into his chest this time, her face going red. and just like that, without a word from the both of them, (y/n) is asleep.

Yes I Cried Writing This
this feels a lil bit rushed and i kind of feel like i made y/n a little too annoying but idk you tell me lmao
i hope you all enjoyed this!! happy reading and stay safe!! <3