Fantasy

A/N: SORRY IF YOU WERE WAITING FOR  A WEEK FOR THIS! 

                      Minho let Rebecca enter the house, slightly nodding at him. 

"He's upstairs, first room to the right" 

"Thank you Minho" She went upstairs to Minho's room. 

Minho fought the urge to follow Rebecca and walked to the living room instead. He sat down on the couch and closed his eyes.

"Minho! Wait up!" They were two 11-year old boys playing tag in the park. Newt was it. 

Minho slowed down a little knowing that Newt wouldn't be able to catch up. He kept running slowly that it actually hurts until he just suddenly halted into a stop looking behind him to see Newt running and gasping for air. Minho suddenly ,worried for his best friend, walks over to him. 

"Hey! Newt you okay?" Newt looks at Minho with a glare and starts sprinting to him and pouncing onto him making them both fall on the grass. Newt was a gggling mess while Minho just laughed along with him.

"What was that for?" Minho looks up at Newt, who was still on top of him

"I got scared that you would leave me" Newt had his hands on Minho's chest. 

"Why would you think that? I would never leave you, bud" Newt smiled down at Minho and starts tracing his fingers through Minho's jawline. Minho closed his eyes at the feeling of Newt's fingers.

Minho was woke up to the sound of people shouting. It was coming from upstairs. He stood up and started walking towards the staircase. Newt suddenly burst out of Minho's room running down the stairs,not looking where he was going, he bumped into Minho. Newt was crying.

"Newt?" Newt hugged him tightly by the neck. Minho held him by the waist whispering comforting words in his ear. Rebecca exited the room a few seconds later Newt did. She stared at the sight of Minho and Newt hugging each other, Minho whispering things in her son's ear while he cries. Rebecca was not a homophobic , even if Peter was, she would still accept her son as a homosexual. She coughed awkwardly, and the two boys split apart. Minho was scratching the back of his neck and Newt was looking at his mom like he just saw a ghost.

"M-mom i can...um" Newt stuttered out. Rebecca gave him and Minho a small smile 

"I'll let myself out. Please take care of my son, Minho dear" Rebecca walked down the stairs and gave Minho a bigger smile and let herself out.

Newt looked at Minho with his cheeks tinted red.

"Min? What just happened?" Minho shrugged 

"You tell me" Suddenly every tear that Newt shed were just memories and Minho was there to make sure it stays that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho wanted to make Newt feel better by taking him to the park. Newt ran to the swing set as always. Minho followed close behind.

"Min! Push me!" Newt giggled. Minho smiled at Newt's cuteness and started pushing the swing. The swing got higher and higher and Newt begged Minho to stop. Minho grabbed the handles of the swing and it stopped. 

"I almost fell" Newt was panting and gasping for air. Minho walked over to the front of the swing bending down to Newt's level.

"You alright Princess?" Minho cupped his cheeks to meet his eyes. Newt's eyes were a color of dark brown with a hint of gold in them. Such a pretty face

"Yes Prince" Newt pecked Minho's lips and pulled away blushing. Minho smiled and picked him up. Newt wrapped his legs around Minho's waist, letting his arms wrap loosely around his neck. 

"I like it when you call me that. It proves that you're mine" Minho sat down on the swing with Newt on his lap. They stared deeply into each other's eyes, admiring every inch of their face. It's been years of friendship and loving each other secretly, now every fantasy has come true. 

A/N: NEWT AND REBECCA TALKED ABOUT HOW MANY MORE MONTHS PETER IS GONNA LIVE WITH HIS LUNG CANCER 

I'M SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT I GOT BUSY WITH MY PROJECTS FOR SCHOOL. I'LL UPDATE ON MONDAY. AND AGAIN I'M SORRY.

xX G.R.