Happiness

A/N: ALSO DEDICATED TO KIHONGLEEISMYLIFE <3

Minho is getting worries, Newt hasn't called him yet and it's really bugging him. He didn't mean to tell Rebecca everything, but she had the right to know. He pitied Rebecca, so clueless. Newt really needed to do something about all of this and Minho is willing to help no matter how stubborn Newt is. Anyways, he really wanted to call newt, but his mom texted Minho that he's still resting so he just had to wait a while  until he wakes up. Sigh, Minho really misses Newt after all those tiring obstacles that life threw at them. He hates life, but at the same time he appreciates it for giving him the chance to meet the love of his life and soulmate. He just waned to know if Newt's okay after everything that happened to him. that's all he's asking for.

Newt woke up groaning in pain like the last the difference was that his mom wasn't at the foot of his bed, his phone was, He immediately dialed Minho's number who answered after the second ring. 

"Minho! I-I'm sorry I didn't get to call you yester-"

"Princess, calm down, it's okay. You're mom called me an hour ago. She said that you'd be waking up any minute now and, well, she's right" Minho chuckled. Newt blushed at the sound of his chuckle, I mean it is pretty sexy

"Princess? You alright?"

"Huh? Oh yeah,sorry I dazed of"

"So Newt, did you call your boss?"

"No... am I supposed to?"

"I don't know, it really depends on you, princess. If you actually like this job, but I suggest you quit the damn job"

"I never liked this job, Min. My... um .... boss. he doesn't want me to quit"

"No. You can't listen to everything he says. You have your own rights Newt, use it against him"

"B-but if I quit, where will I end up?"

"Newt, baby, you can always look for a new job. I'll help you" Newt can sense that  Minho is smiling at the other end of the line 

"Y-you don't need to do that-"

"Alright so there's this coffee shop called Adam's and it's just a 5 minute walk from your place. The place has a vintage theme and is currently hiring anyone who is desperate for a job."

"Okay Minho I'll check it out. Thank you" 

"Hey, princess?"

"Yes Minho?"

"I missed you" Newt blushed 

"I-I missed you too,Min"

"Hey um... I have a question"

"What is it?"

"Did you really mean it when you told me that you love me?" Newt didn't know how to respond to that, he knew that he did actually mean it but he and Minho aren't officially together at the moment. He still loves Minho, but he won't be able to handle relying on Skype and phone calls. 

"Newt? Hello? You alright princess?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry" 

"Dazed off again?"

"Yeah" Newt giggled, which made Minho blush

"Well, I gotta go now princess"

"But why?" Minho chuckled 

"I'm going job hunting with Thomas and his asshole boyfriend" Newt laughed 

"Say hi to them for me?"

"Of course, my love! I love you, princess"

Newt didn't want to say anything yet, but he couldn't just leave Minho waiting for a reply, so he kind of just...

"I love me too" Newt giggled and Minho laughed at that

"Getting a little sassy now aren't we I wonder who you got that trait from"

"You, of course. The king of sass"

"I know. Alright, gotta go now bye babe" 

Newt let out a deep sigh. Bloody hell, I forgot I was still in the hospital. Newt giggled to himself, love has its effects.

Minho woke up smiling the next day. Teens would normally hate job-hunting, but for Minho it was that most exciting thing right now. The money he was going to earn from his job/s were all for Newt- 50% for him and his mom to get back up on their feet and 50% for them to be able to live here again.Thomas and Gally were also getting jobs to help out. The difference was that the other half was for when they starts traveling the world together to learn things that way. Minho was planning on saving money with Newt (like Thomas and Gally), but unfortunate things happen to fortunate people. Alby was also helping out, he has a job already and was willing to send money to Newt. Minho is grateful for having friends like them even thought Thomas was an annoying son of a bitch, he was the most trustworthy person , Gally the-asshole-Thomas-calls-his-boyfriend was always complaining about everything he's actually the person you can rely on, and Alby was a real pain in the ass reminding him and Newt about the money they owe him whenever they got to the cinema to watch a movie, but he's very understanding and forgiving. No matter what, Minho's friends were always going to be here to help him in any way they can.