20. First Impression

Dear J,

It's still vacation, but every now and then, you pops up on my mind randomly. And one time, I'm having this chat with my cousin who I was very close to, he asked if I liked somebody. I said there is, he pestered me to send your picture and name so I did.

Then I asked him about his first impression about you. This is what he said "Sa tingin ko, simple lang siya, honest na tao, feeling ko responsable. Siya yung klase ng jowa na may HHWW, medyo protective at medyo corny mag joke" I laugh so hard when he said that, kasi sobrang pasok sa banga.

Simple, you really are a simple guy, but that simplicity of yours is the reason why I keep looking your way. Honest, bakit hindi ba? In my opinion, you are the kind of person who wears his heart on his sleeves. Responsible, by being a constant gentleman that shows just how responsible you are. HHWW, or in other words, sweet, I haven't experienced it from you but based on what I witnessed, you really are one. Protective, you are! I saw this one time na sumabay ka sa paguwi saamin. Corny jokes, for me, you are sometimes corny, but that's also one of your charm, you are most of the time manly but can be cute at that times.

Talking about you with my cousin made me realize just how much I am paying attention to you, gosh, alam kong wala padin akong karapatan, but that time I think, I really miss you.