Sal

I had told Larry previously about my relationship with Travis, he was really chill about it. Ashley was like a sister to me and I didn't want to lose her thanks to my dumb gay feelings. "Hey baby blue" I heard a voice whisper in my ear, it was Travis "Hey christian boy, what are you doing?" "Making sure Packerton doesn't kill for being late to class. That's what", Oh shit! I forgot!" Tavis grabs my hand and leads me to class.

As I enter the class with Travis who had let go of my hand, Packerton stares. "Fisher, you're late. Any reason why you would be late?" She said in a monotone voice "I had to get my meds" "Very well, sit" I made my way through the classroom and sat down at my desk. The rest of the lesson was boring, it was just about algebra and why we needed to learn maths for later on in our lives when we had kids and a wife/husband.

That life talk isn't maths Packerton.

And there it was, the bell signaling the end of our first class. I had art class next with Ashley or Ash as she prefers. I used to have a crush on her for about a month, but it didn't feel right. She was more of a sister to me than a girlfriend. "Hey Sal!" I hear a voice say from behind me, it's Ash "Hey Ash!" She runs up to me and we both walk to art class. Travis never really cared if I held her hand because we all knew I did it because I'm scared of abandonment, and I'm clingy.

Art class was good, it's one of my prefered classes, even though I'm terrible at art. We had to draw a picture of a movie character, I chose Ghost Bu- Ghost Nabbers (get it how they couldn't call Sal's ghost hunting group Ghost Busters because of Copyright, and Neil nicknames the group that) for my movie. I drew Kevin, the really dumb one from the chick version of Ghost Busters.

After the bell for the end of first period rang, me and Ash began to walk out, I thought now would be good to tell her. I texted Travis to meet me at the back of the school. "Ash, follow me" "Ok" as we walked to the back of the school I spotted Travis "C'mon Ash, now sit down, this may be alot to take in for you" Ash sits as I unbuckle my mask a face Travis. We kiss eachother and wait for Ash's reaction. She stares in awe "Do you hate me?" "Why didn't you tell me!" She blurts out "I was scared, I felt like you guys would hate me for dating him" "Sal, date whom ever the fuck you want, but just tell me, OK?" "Gotcha Ash"

I put my mask on and walk to the cafeteria where Larry, Todd, Maple and Chug are waiting for us. "Finally tell her Sal?" Maple says eagerly "Yep" Travis sits next to me and kisses my mask, he's getting more comfortable with being gay.

"Sal, how long have you and Crayola been dating for?" Before I can speak Travis does "Oi! This isn't my real hair color!" "Then what is?" Ash ask's in suprise "This"