24

Aaron POV

After a year and a half Idina and I started dating. She's back at their company and she's doing great for a woman without a memory. She is still trying to figure out her past. She never lost hope. I'm also helping her to remember. I don't want to keep secrets from her but I can't tell her the reason why Taye left.

Idina POV

Even though I haven't found the missing part of me I'm living a good life. It feels like I already have everything. I could choose to stop searching for what's not here.  Maybe it's time I stop. I have my family, friends, and a wonderful boyfriend. What more could I ask for. I'm turning twenty eight soon. The charity ball fall on the same date of my birthday again. I won't be singing this time. We'll just hire  a band for the show.

Oh I forgot I haven't bought a dress yet. Jenn is busy so I think I'll be doing shopping alone. I can't call Aaron he has to work. Why don't I ask mom? No I can't do that. She's incharge of the invitations. Guess I have to do it myself.

I went to the boutique bought this white dress with a touch of blue. Aaron said I look pretty in white. But I don't want it to be plain white. It's not like I'm getting married or something. I'm done shopping. Guess I have to go home. Right Aaron will be coming for dinner. I better go home.

As I walked out of the door. I saw two cars collide. Flashback suddenly hit me. I faint.