12

Idina POV

It's been four years since Taye and I are in a relationship. Just like every other couple we laugh, go on a date, go on adventure, fight over small things, cry but it's the best. Being with him makes me happy. He helps me see who I was.

I don't know what his up to this time. I think his planning a surprise for me. I heard Jenn (my bestfriend since grade school) talking about dinner, candles, and music. I think I also heard Taye's voice so I went in this cafe where Taye and his band are having their gig. The two of them were startled.

"What are you guys discussing?" They just stared at me "Why do you look shocked seeing me? Is there anything you're hiding from me?"

Taye POV

Idina's here? I hope she didn't hear it. Did she?

"Hi babe" I kiss her forehead "it's nothing."

She raise an eyebrow. She always do this when she doesn't believe me.

"It's nothing really. It's one of the costumers. He ask for something. It's totally business."

"Really? When did you start thinking about business Mr. Singer guy?" She said with a smile.

So to cover my secret I said "Happy anniversary babe." I hug her and lift her while spinning  around and kiss her cheek. "I didn't forget this time. So dinner later?" I totally forgot our anniversary last year which made her upset.

"Good that you remember. Cause if you forgot again I'm gonna be mad. Really mad at you." She said with a smirk.