ok so hear me out

ok hear me out

travelling party with 1 immortal, a martial artist, a knight with gauntlets, a boy with no arms after what his family did, a stoner and a water-bender with a hat made of reeds, an innocent boy who just so happens to be an arsonist in training and a masked boy who has an ugly face because of scarring and trauma

i wanna write that

so far i've got:

-Martial Artist and Gauntlet Knight were mistreated orphans

-Martial Artist first with a wooden staff and can whip up leaf whirlwinds that kind of his entire thing.

-Also a lazy little martial artist but super tricky like a fox. He loves napping whenever he has the chance.

-His name is Takumi

-Gauntlet Knight wields a sword with the ability to bend light. Yes, that means he will make you blind, but no he won't because he believes in Chivalric Honour.

-His name is Falkner

-Falkner and Takumi constantly spar. Currently they have sparred about 428 times.

-Falkner is oddly wholesome and massive tsundere. He acts like a spoiled child sometimes.

-Masked Boy has telekinesis.

-He had a super nice doting foster father who knew about the telekinesis and his dad was gonna take him to the immortal because he was an old man and couldn't raise the kid and properly teach him how to control his telekinesis.

-Was super cute until a disaster happened and was forced to use telekinesis to get himself out of there. The damage permanently scarred him and left him with a face only a mother could love.

-Immortal had taken him under his wing at that point and knew that if he continued to look at his ugly face he'd get super depressed, so they had gone and handcrafted a mask just for him.

-Has called the Immortal "Dad" by accident many, MANY times. At this point, the Immortal doesn't really care because he's a super cool father figure.

-His name is Sullivan

-Armless has rock arms.

-Yes that means he is basically half-golem.

-Super beefy like MUSCLE

-Had been thrown into a tomb alive after having his arms dismembered by his own family according to some twisted tradition.

-Was found by the Immortal miraculously and was the 4th person to join the team. He was at the edge of death at this point until his wounds were sealed up by the Immortal, who had also crafted a set of rock-arms for him.

-Is the super doting older-brother type.

-His name is Lunn

-Water-bender was the fifth one that was picked up.

-She had been living in seclusion for a good while and made her reed hat herself.

-Never really realised her powers were abnormal and rare because she was lonely for most of her life. She loves talking, but also likes silence because she's used to it.

-Not a stoner but kinda acts like one.

-Gets super cute and flustered when talking about something like love and sex, and never understands dirty jokes and euphemisms unless they're explained.

-Super cute onee-san type.

-Her name is Luwei

-Arsonist in training is basically fire bender

-He's only 12, so he calls everyone 'Big Brother' or in Luwei's case, 'Big Sister'. He's called the Immortal 'Uncle' many, many times. At this point everyone's used to it.

-He's only twelve but he'll eventually grow to be a super handsome phoenix man (its funny because its literal and figurative, if you don't understand surely just look up some chinese slang and you'll get it, idk, I'll put the meaning in the comments).

-Was picked up on the streets by the Immortal and kinda just tagged along, it's kind of how almost everyone in the group came in.

-His name is Huoyu.

-Immortal just, came into being one day.

-A super cool father figure and has somehow managed to keep count of every single one of Takumi and Falkner's little battles with each other.

-He knows they just want affection and attention. He gives them both headpats and fighting tips after each spar.

-His name is Jun and he has accidentally adopted 4 children while officially adopting 2.

-Jun loves his weird powerful children.

-He somehow knows almost everything about the world they're travelling through.

-Has a few strange friends, like a man who came from another universe altogether, twins who somehow know more about the world than Jun does, and a girl who has never been outside her entire life.

But its not like im gonna actually write the story lmao.