Hoe

Josh's POV:

"Oh fuck~" I screamed as I rammed my hard cock into Mully's tight ass. "I'm so close baby," 

And with that I woke up panting, 'fuck' I thought to myself, 'just a dream' I sighed, 'just a dream'. I started to get up and noticed my boner, I sighed and grabbed my phone. As I was dealing with the issue at hand (*loudly whispers* you know the boner) I heard my door swing open and froze. Gaege had walked in and was staring at me in shock. My face flushed red and I immediately threw my phone across the room. Gaege began to laugh hysterically,

"Dude, what the fuck", he said out of breath and laughing.

"Dude, we all have needs. Leave me alone" I shouted. Gaege ran down the stairs and I bolted after him tripping on my boxers down the stairs, frantically trying to pull them up. 

"YO, JOSH WAS JERKING OFF WITH THE DOOR UNLOCKED. THAT SHIT IS HILARIOUS" I heard Gaege yell to the other boys. When I got downstairs everyone was staring at me and almost all at once they started laughing uncontrollably, except for Mully who's face had turned bright red. I had just noticed that I still had my hard on, standing only in my boxers in the middle of the kitchen. I attempted to cover myself.

"Don't act like you don't do the same thing!" I yelled.

"Yeah dawg, but not with the fucking door unlocked" Eddie chuckled.

My face began to heat up and I ran back to my room, locking the door behind me. 'This is just great, I'm never gonna hear the end of this', I thought to myself, exhausted. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, let me know if I should keep writing this, it's fucking hilarious for me to write.