We might have a problem

Two days before the end of the break...

A lot of things happened during this break, I took cooking classes with Jin, made songs with Namjoon and Suga, I danced with Jhope, played games with Taehyung and Jungkook, I even went to a cat cafe with Jimim. I also went shopping with Jhope, which was very... interesting.

...

"Hobi!"

"Yes T, what's up."

"Why are you avoiding me, ever since the last dance class you haven't talked to me." She says pouting at the phone.

"Sorry if you think I'm avoiding you. I know you're busy hanging out with the others, I didn't want to disturb."

"Awww, Hobi. You're never disturbing me, that made me upset."

"I'm sorry, how about we go shopping?" He says smiling.

"Okayyy, I'Il see you in a bit." They hang up and Tiara turns to Yoongi who is sitting on her bed working on music.

"You're going out with Hobi?" Yoongi asked, not taking an eye away from the laptop.

"Yea, are you gonna stay and wait or come back later?"

"Hm. I'll wait, don't take too long."

"Okay." she says laughing a little.

Tiara goes to the bathroom to take a shower and change into her outfit.

"Alright yoongi, how do i look?" She says twirling.

"Beautiful as always." He says yawning.

"Are you tired?" She says carefully sitting beside him.

Yoongi lays down and puts his head on her lap.

"Yea, I've been working on my mixtape all day." He answers.

"You work so hard." She says smiling at him.

They smile at each other for sometime, and Tiara subconsciously plays with his hair. He gets more comfortable by wrapping his arms around her waist startling her a little.

"Don't go." he mumbles sleepily.

Tiara wasn't used to this type of affection, the old her would have had a panic attack if this had happened but hanging out with the boys sort of changed her. They were patient and allowed her to come to them on her own, they still have a lot of progress to make but they have made a good start.

"Yoongi, he's downstairs i can't stand him up." She says laughing softly.

"Come back soon." He pouts.

"I promise i'll be back soon." she says slowly removing his arms from her waist and tucking him into the bed.

"okay." he says a second away from sleeping.

Tiara quietly exists the room and heads downstairs to wait for hobi, while shes waiting she hears Chae calling her. Tiara turns to her uninterested.

"Can i help you." Tiara says texting Dia on her phone.

"You're so stupid. You think you'd get away with fighting me? Count your mother fucking days bitch."

"Are you done mouthing off, I have somewhere to be."

"Tell me how much money you get this time, slut." She said walking off with her friends.

"Some bitches never learn." Tiara mumbled as she dropped her backpack and ran up on Chae.

Tiara swung at  Chae hitting her at the back of the head, this caused Chae to trip and fall face first into the floor.

"Next time you'll watch your mouth," Tiara says grabbing her stuff off the ground and walking into the parking lot.

When she entered the parking lot she saw Hobi standing by his car. She ran up to him and gave him a quick hug.

"Heyyy T, how you doing?"

"I'm alright, you?"

"You know, the same old same old."

"So which mall are we off to, I know you like designer but I don't have the funds for that right now." She says giggling a little.

"It's all good, I got you." He says smiling at her.

"Really." She says side eyeing him.

"Yes really, you do so much for us."

"I do? What do I do?" She asks shocked.

"Well Yoongi doesn't really leave the house but he seems very excited when he leaves to go see you. Jin always feels like he has to be strong for us but when he's around you he feels like he can finally lean on someone. Jungkook, Tae and Jimin just love how warm and friendly you are, they're always asking when you're coming over. Namjoon has someone he can really confide in, sometimes he doesn't want to tell us somethings because it might bother us but when he tells you he doesn't feel like he's burdening the group. As for me, you make me feel like I don't always have to be this large ball of sunshine that always cheers everyone up, you're my sunshine. And I know that sounds weird but that's how i feel. You makes us feel normal in a way and we couldn't ask for anyone better."  He say smiling a little as he drives to the mall.

"Oh, I didn't know my presence had such and impact on people... wait this is my Jam!" Tiara says as she puts the radio volume up and sings to Finesse by Cardi B and Bruno Mars with Hobi.
And in this moment that they shared their tether was created. Tiara had found the last piece to her puzzle and she had never been so happy. But for Tiara happiness is an emotion short lived.

... Yoongi POV.

I have been waiting up for Tiara for the past 8 hours, where could they have gone? I mean when you go to a mall you really only needs to spend 3-4 hours not a whole 8 hours.  She's also not picking up the phone. Maybe they went back to the Bangtan Dorms and her phone died.
I packed up my things and went back to the dorms.
...
"Hey guys, is Tiara here?" I yell as I walk into the dorm.

"Tiara was supposed to come?"

"No she didn't come"

"She's coming! Let me go set up my game!"

"HOBI!" I shouted.

"Yes!" He said jogging down the stairs.

"Where's Tiara?" I asked.

"I dropped her off at the gas station a few meters away from her dorm,why?" He calmly stated.

"She never came back and she's not answering her phone." I said slightly worried.

"She's probably fine." Namjoon reasoned

"Namjoon, Hobi came back home 4 hours ago."  Jungkook stated.

"Okay so we might have a problem." He says, walking away to grab his phone and start making calls.

Then we heard the doorbell ring...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy yalll

Thank you so much for 800 reads, I really appreciate y'all.  I will try to post more consistently.
What do y'all think happened to Tiara.
Stay tuned to find out

~Lots of love to my cheese curds.