【 14 】

hana_bb never been violent but still kill a beat

- ☼ -

hana sato

disclaimer: reference to mild gore and fantasy violence 】

kaminari and i were up next after the stage had been unfrozen and dried. the entire time that was happening, i had taken a refreshing nap and was energized. i silently made my way up the stage, unraveling one of my bandages. 

"the bloody mistress and leader of the newly established photography club! from the hero course, sato hana!" i look ahead to see kaminari smiling at me. 

"versus-- sparking killing boy! from the hero course, kaminari denki!" i giggle at his announcement as i stand in front of kaminari. 

"you sure you don't want to get a bite to eat after this?" he asked, a little nervously. i shrug. 

"who knows? you'd have to win against me, first," i say, then hearing present mic yell to start the match. seeing him all riled up was my plan. i needed him to get cocky so i could win

"indiscriminate shock-- one point three million volts!" as he makes the move towards the ground intended to shock me beyond belief, i turn and use my own blood to make a barrier against it, making sure it wasn't touching me. blood after all isn't very conductive

having shielded me properly, i turn my sizzling blood to move toward kaminari, trapping him and pushing him past the lines behind him. 

"it was decided in an instant! i'll say it once more! an instant!" 

"sato advances to the second round!" cheers erupt around me as i release the blood from around kaminari and frown at the still-hot blood. there was no way i could put that back in me. i look around, hoping my mom could help me out. thankfully, she knows just what to do and from the other side of the arena, water comes lightly raining over the blob of blood. i thank her silently as i hear the crowd and present mic go crazy over this. 

"whaaaaaat?! pro hero mizuchi helps her daughter in cooling down the boiling blood! what a show of kinship!" i roll my eyes at this announcement, really not wanting so much attention drawn to me because of my mom. turning back around, i hear the words of the pro heroes and blatantly ignore them. their opinions didn't matter to me as much as my mom's, anyway.  

i go back into the arena, needing to also go to the infirmary to fix whatever is left from that burn. i hear the sounds of the next match and occasionally watch from the monitors set up around the hallways.