Love at first sight

Finn's pov

"How it happened?" "Pulse is weak" "Where is Dr.Owen?" "Take that kid away" "Code blue" "Come on take that kid aw..." This is was the last thing Finn heard, while the nurse takes him to the waiting room.

'2 hours..two fucking hours and nothing' the only thing about what he can thinking is his mother. 'Maybe this would happen if I was there 'it's your fucking fault' 'what if she dies'
'It would be your f-' "do you wanna hot chocolate?" Finn was interrupted by his thinking of an angelic voice, although he did not see who was standing in front, he preferred to look at the ground, but her voice forced him to look up.

"What?" He said as he wiped tears from his cheeks.

"Do you wanna some hot chocolate?" The girl in front of him asks softly again.

Finn didn't answer, all he can do was staring at her beautiful eyes. Her beautiful dark brown eyes were the sparkling cause of hospital light.

"Hmm...yeah sure. I- I just..how much does it cost?" He said with a cranky voice.

"It's free," she said with a slight smile on her lips.

"Oh thank you," he said and carefully take the cup of hot chocolate. When he was taking the cup from her hand, he unwanted touched her finger. Finn didn't know why but he starts blushing and from the embarrassment, he looks again on the hospital floor.

"It's free for everyone so you don't need to feel so special," she said jokingly. That makes Finn chuckle.

"It's beautiful," she said from nowhere.

"What?" he said confused. And again looking at her beautiful face.

"Your smile..you should smile more," she said with an embarrassing voice. She didn't want to tell that loud." I know it's hard because you sitting here so that means you have someone in here, but he or she wants you to be happy" she was trying to comfort him. The girl in front of him was no longer there but right next to him. She saw every single tear that fell from his eyes. From his beautiful dark brown eyes.

"But what i-if she d-di-die," he said with hurt and worry in his voice. Tears start feeling more and more. She saw how hurt he was.

"Hey hey, don't cry...look at me," she said as she takes his cheeks with both her hands. "Please look at me" and he did. "Then you know she loved you...and she knows you love her right" he nods like respond." Yeah and look every life is like a book, right? And her book is ending, now she trying to figure out if she is gonna make another chapter of this book or she is gonna make a new one" he was trying understand what she meant but it was not that easy. She saw his confused face and chuckle at it." Death is not the End you know...maybe after that she is gonna be in a better place" "What she like ?"

"Sunflower" he answers simply

"What if..hmm after she closed her eyes she  is gonna be on sunflower field?" On this Finn just smiled. The imagines of his mom between so many sunflowers make him smile."sounds good?"

"Yeah" he finally notices how close they were. He was just staring at her face. Slightly freckles on her face...' almost like me' he thought. Full lips, light pink, and they look so soft.

"Finn?" His staring was cut by someone from behind. It was his brother Nick.

Finn turns around face to face his brother. "yeah ?" He said a little bit embarrassing.

"She is awake," his brother said. Finn looks back at the girl next to him. He opens his mouth but no word comes out.

"You should go," she said really happy. She wasn't happy because he was leaving, but because she 'who every she was' was okay. And that makes her happy.

"Can I see you again?" He said with little sadness in his voice.

"You know where you find me" and with that, he stands up, smile, and run to his mother room.

________________________________
Hello everyone

I hope you like this part❤️
It was a really good feeling writing this but I'm nervous about yours reaction