Forget her name

Finn's POV

Finn was going in his mom's hospital room with his brother.Of course he was happy that his mom was "okay" but something felt wrong. His thoughts was only about this girl. 'I just met her I can't like her'. 'She was just kind bc she is fan.' ' She was really pretty and kind.' 'But she was kind bc she is fan or not?' 'You don't even know her name.' This all thoughts has Finn in his mind.

"Are you okay?" His older brother ask.Finn doesn't know how respond so he just nod, but Nick know that Finn's "yes" was actually big NO. "She is pretty" Nick added.

"Huh?" Was only word what come from Finn's mouth.

"The girl...she is pretty" Nick repeat his sentence.

"Yeah, really pretty" Finn didnt think she is just pretty he thought she is beautiful like true angel.

"What's her name?" Nick ask. He wanted know more about this mistery girl. He wanted make Finn think about something other then his mom, but he didn't know that it's already happend.

"I- I don't know" Finn said with sadness in his voice.'how can I forget to ask her name?' Was all what Finn has in his mind. And it hurt him.

"You forget ask...right ?" Nick said softly. He saw how Finn was hurt because of it.Finn just nod like respond. It was the last think what they said while they came to their mother's room.

Your POV

Y/n was sitting in the waiting room and watched how the curly hair boy run to his brother.'Finn..very pretty name'  She smile to herself.

Y/n was very positive person. She was trying helping people from darkness, but nobody knows that she was in the darkness too. Nobody was helping her, but when she saw him. His purple curly hair, his dark brown eyes, slightly freckles on his cheeks and his light pink lips. He was like light in the dark...at least for her.

"You look happy..I mean more then usually" one of the nurse said. Y/n looked happy everyday...well she needed look happy. How can you help people be happy when you aren't? Exactly you can't. So she needed be happy not for her, but for other.

"What? Katy...No I'm always happy like this" Y/n said with pink cheeks. Yes, she was blushing. Why? Because she was think about something....well I mean someone 'Finn'.

"Yeah..sureee" Katy said with smirk on her face. She saw everything and I mean EVERYTHING. She saw even things what didn't happend. "What is his name?"

"Finn" she said simply. Her stomach is butterflies and only thing what she did was said his name loud.

"Okay honey..you can go home now, come back tomorrow in 8 a.m.?" Y/n working in hospital for 2 years now. She start at her 15, she is cleaning room and in her free times she giving hot chocolate, caffe or tea and few pretty words to people who need support.

"Okay thank you..bye" y/n said while she was taking money from her boss.

________________________________
Okay babies ❤️

Next part is out, I hope y'all like it.
Btw this is how Finn look like