Meet again

It was whole week. Whole one week, they don't see each other. It's not like they don't wanna, but y/n didn't know where find Finn and Finn was to much nervous about meeting her again. Of course he wanted, he wanted so much but his anxiety don't let him.

Y/n POV

It was normal day. At least for y/n, she was working in hospital. Y/n was giving everyone her warm smile. But she wasn't felt really happy. All her thoughts was about him.....yes about 'Finn'.'what if he never come back?' 'Maybe he thought she is weirdo' 'maybe he thought she is fake' 'he doesn't like me' ' how could he'.She was thinking about him all the time and he ? He was thinking about her too, but she didn't know that. Of course not how could she.

"Here take this" she was giving next person warm smile and hot chocolate. Today wasn't so much people in the hospital and that make Y/n more happy. She was deep in her thoughts when she was interrupted by familiar voice.

"Hi angel" said curly boy behind her. She turn around to face-time him.

"Hi, Finn" she said softly. She was smile from ear to ear. How couldn't she ? Her light in the darkness was in front of her and she didn't know how react.

"So you know my name" said Finn. He thought she is just other fan. Other fan girl, he thought she want just his fame, money and popularity. But he was wrong, she didn't know that.

"Yeah...last time you was here your brother call you like that..or at least I thought it's your brother" every time when she spoke Finn has butterflies in his stomach. He didn't know why, he never felt like that, but he really like it.

"Oh yeah that- that's true, it was my brother" Finn said. "So you still making this huh?"

"Yeah I'm still here" she chuckle at her comment. "How is she doing?"

"You mean my mom?" She just nod like respond. "She is writing next chapter" he said with slight laugh. "Angel I need to ask you something" she nod for him to continue. "Will you maybe...ehmmmm after your job...maybe go somewhere? With me..." Finn said really but really nervous.

Y/n's heart start beating faster then usual. She was happy, true happy. "I would love to"

"Ok how long you need to work ?" Finn ask.

"Just hours then I can go" she said. She was so excited, but nervous at the same time.

"Alright" Finn said looking around him. "How can I help you?" He said and meeting her eyes again.

"Do you see that little girl?" She said while pointing on sad little girl. Finn just nod. "Go give her hot chocolate" she said and smile at him. Of course he smile back. Her smile made him melted.

Finn take cup of hot chocolate and go to sad little girl. Y/n was watching whole time. She was watching how boy she like make something what she love. She saw how Finn give the chocolate to her and make small talk. Little girl wiped her tears and Finn come back with huge smile on his face.

"How it goes?" She said as he come back. Finn felt really good after this. He made the little girl happy. And that make him happy too and better moment was when she was doing it with girl which he like.

"Amazing...her mom is pregnant and she was scared that something gonna happened....so I told her that I'm sure it would be okay" he said proudly.

"I'm proud of you" she said looking in his eyes, he was already looking at her. Both of them were lost in each other eyes, and both of them were feeling something...something really good.

Finn and y/n was working whole hour. Today wasn't so many people there. That mean it wasn't that hard.

After the hour y/n toke money from her boss and she and Finn went out of the hospital.

________________________________
Other chapter
Ayyy
I'm so proud on myself
Hahahah
Please write comment if you like it even if you don't like it 🤷🏼‍♀️
😌✌🏻