Dinner

After hanging out with Jack, y/n and Finn were in their own houses. They were getting ready for their dinner. Finn wanted something special and fancy, he wanted go into the best restaurant.

Y/n was in her room and started making her make up. She wanted look beautiful. She made simply make up. Only eyeliner, light pink lipstick and fakes eyelash.
She made her long brown hair wavy.
Her dress looks like for princess. Her dress were backless with long skirt. Color was light pink.

Finn at the other hand was ready. He was wearing black suit. After this he brushed his perfect curly hair and go into car.

Finn arrived at y/n's house. Curly hair boy get out of the car and went to the door. Few knocks was hearing thru y/n's house. After few minutes later y/n opened door. Finn eyes widened. Huge smile created on his lips. He take his hand from his back and give y/n bloodly red rose what he was hiding.

"You look gorgeous" Finn said as he kissed her cheek. Y/n start blushing like crazy. Her cheeks very  red like tomato. "Aww I made you blush" he added and made y/n more blush. She push his shoulder playfully.

"And you look handsome Finnie" she said quietly and softly. They both make their way to the car but Finn take y/n's hand spin her around. Then give his hand around waist and the other on cheek. He lean closer to her and so she did. Finn kissed her. Every time when they kissed it felt the same but new. They didn't know how to describe. After the kiss they went into the car.

They arrived at the restaurant. They went sit at the table for two. Y/n start talking about random stuff when somebody interrupted them. Some girl.

"Finn" said the mystery girl.

"Omg hi Iris..what are you doing here?" He said, hugging Iris. Sadness started get into y/n's heart. It supposed be their date.

"Oh I'm here with my dad" Iris answer. Finn just nod. Iris and Finn were chatting for more like five minutes. Y/n was all watching this. She decided go home but she doesn't have car so she text to Jack. She didn't know if that was good idea but it was her only.

Texts
Y/n: hey Jack I know we don't each other much, but can you please get me ?

Jack: oh hi, yeah sure but aren't you on date with Finn

Y/n: yeah but he is talking with some girl Iris or something like that.

Jack: dumbass, okay where are you?

Y/n: (some name of restaurant)

Jack: alright be there in ten.

Y/n: thank you

Jack: 😉 no problem btw here cylia Jack need go on toilet

Y/n: hi cylia

Jack: hi baby are you okay...I read texts

Y/n: yeah I think I'm fine

Jack: you can go to us and we can talk if you want ?

Y/n: that would be fine

Jack: alright <3

After 10 minutes Jack text he is waiting outside. Y/n stand up and go outside. She didn't even say goodbye. She went into jacks car and he drove her to jacks house where was cylia. Cylia was waiting outside and when y/n went out of the car, cylia invited her with big hug.

Jack, cylia and y/n where talking almost hour when y/n somebody text her. It was Finn.

Texts
Finn: angel where are you?

Y/n: by Jack

Finn: what ?

Y/n: you were busy and cylia wanted talk to me so
And you didn't know where am I whole hour

Finn: I thought you went on toilet
And with Iris we were talking about work

Y/n: 👍

Finn: are you going home?

Y/n: yes

Finn: alright

Y/n: alone

Finn: what?

Y/n: you can go with Iris

Finn: I want spend time with you before I leave

Y/n: leave where ? And when ?

Finn: in 2 days to Atlanta

Y/n: WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME ?

Finn: Iris's dad want me in Atlanta

Y/n: I toke free week for you

Finn: I know I'm sorry

Y/n: you know what? Whatever

Finn: what that supposed to mean

Y/n: just leave like everybody
And I like our first date

Finn: look I'm sorry but it was important

Y/n: yeah of course, bye I need to go

Finn: wait what

Y/n: I go watch movie with Jack and cylia so bye.

Y/n closed her phone and star watching movie. Y/n was sad and pissed. Why did he do that?. Maybe she didn't know him so well how she thought.

After movie Jack drove y/n home. Only thing what y/n was that night doing was crying. She was crying whole night and at the end she fall asleep.