Breakfast

Y/n and Finn had just 2 hours for their breakfast. They decided go in the little caffe shop.

They were walking hand in hand. The way to the caffe shop was peaceful, until the fans came down. All start ask questions like 'Is that your girlfriend?' 'When stranger things 4 come out?' 'Are you and Millie dating?' 'Can I make photo with you?'.

Finn doesn't know what to do. He felt really uncomfortable between so many people.
"Can you please leave him alone?" Y/n ask softly. She saw how Finn felt uncomfortable and nervous. He wanted just peaceful breakfast with his girlfriend....well almost girlfriend. Fans didn't stop, they start ask more and more.
"Hey stop it....he feel uncomfortable..so leave him alone" she said angry. She toke Finn's hand and run with him to the caffe shop.

"Are you okay?" Y/n ask softly. They both went sit on the table across each other. Finn nod.
"What was that about ?" Finn didn't respond, he just look on the ground. Y/n lifted his chin up to make him look at her. "You can trust me"

"I know I just..." he didn't know how to said that. How you can said somebody that you are celebrity. It's not that easy.

"Are you some celebrity ?" Finn's eyes widen. She saw his reaction and she start laughing. "No I can't read mind" she chuckle. After few second he start laugh too. "They wanted photo with you soo...I thought you are famous or not?" Finn nod softly. "And you were scared to tell me ?" She said with sadness in her voice. She thought he trusted her. "You don't trust me?"

"No it's not like that...of course I trust you, i-it's just I was scared that...when I tell you wouldn't love me for me but just for my fame" Finn try his best to explain, but he never was good with words.

"I would never do that" she truly love him and nothing can change that, but she understand why he did that.

"I'm so sorry....really sorry" she saw hurt in his eyes. Finn let few tears felt. Y/n wiped his tears.

"You don't need to be sorry...I understand why did you do that" she said softly. 'She is not mad?' 'She understand why I did that' 'I really love her' Finn thought was all about this. Before she said something else he splashed his lips on her. It was quick kiss cause they were in public, but still full love.

"So is everything okay?" He ask nervously and worried. She nod with smile on her face and that make Finn smile too. "So what do you want for breakfast...? I'm paying"

They both order food and talking. They were laughing at their jokes.

___________________________
Do you guys like this story ?