Chapter 7: Blue chases a hamster

Sasha scurried in her plastic hamster ball as I tried to follow her. I behind the closest piece of concrete near Blue. Then I see Sasha scurry up to him.

"Why hello little creature!" He said. He tried to pick her up, but she quickly ran away. Blue lost all focus from his mission and started chasing her. I was afraid if he caught her, but I knew that Green was controlling Sasha so I felt better. I could see the device in his back pocket start to fall out. I quietly started to sneak behind him. The device suddenly dropped and I caught it before it hit the rocky surface. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my wrist.

"You shouldn't have done that," Blue told me. I looked and saw that Sasha had escaped. I seriously needed them to get here now.

"You'll never get away with this!" I said.

"Oh," He said, "I think I will," He reached to grab the device from my hand, but I felt it left my hand before he touched it.

"I don't think you will," Liam said. He, Green, and Kelli were standing there. Beau had the device in his mouth. This was enough to catch Blue off guard and I quickly escaped his grasp and joined the others.

"It's over Blue," Green said, taking the device out of Beau's mouth. But suddenly, it slipped out of her hand and into Blue's.

"You should really read up on the types of powers a host has," Blue said, fingering the device, "And now, you all should die a horrible death!"

"And you should've turned the speed down!" Green shot back at him. She pressed some buttons on her device and the ships suddenly started to explode. There was flying metal everywhere and we all took cover. Even Blue dove underneath some cement. When we were in the clear, we slowly walked out.

"But...but how?" Blue asked.

"I downloaded some files," Green said, "You should really rethink teaching some things to your crewmates."

"That's it!" Blue said, more furious than ever, "You'll all have to DIE!" Suddenly, he started to evolve into his original spacesuit form, but something was off about him. He was bigger, taller, and he had cracks running along the glass of his mask. 

"Wait, I thought the imposter was the only one to kill people!" Kelli said.

"I don't believe it!" Green said, "He's a hacker!" Blue looked terrifying. There was a giant vine coming out of his mask like a tongue.

"EVERYBODY DUCK!" Liam yelled. We all dove inches away from Blue's vine tongue 

"What do we do?" I asked Green.

"We have to smash his oxygen," She said, "But I don't see how we can get close enough-" Suddenly, Blue's tongue grabbed Green by the leg. She screamed in fear and Liam quickly grabbed her arm and tried to pull her back. Due to his bad leg, there was very little he could do but before he could fly away with Green, Kelli and I grabbed him by his good leg and tried to strengthen his foundation. Blue struggled to pull Green like we were in a giant game of tug-a-war. 

"Guys," She whispered, "You have to let me go,"

"I'm sorry, but we're trying to save your life here!" Liam said.

"Blue is trying too hard," She said, "If you let me go now, he'll trip and fall on his back, exploding his oxygen."

"She has a point," Kelli said, "But we can find another way! I won't let you do this!"

"No," Green said, "Let go. Please."

"You'll die!" I said.

"If it means saving this planet," Green said, "Then I'm all for it," Blue kept pulling and Liam's hand started to loosen its grip. Then, slowly, it lost its grip on Green and her fingers left his. It seemed like slow-mo, but in reality, Green went flying into Blue who lost his balance and fell backward. His tough loosened it's grip and went flying into her head. I couldn't believe what just went down.  Green was dead.