Let's Just Go

He continues to stare at me. I don't know why, but, DUHH, I do.

"Why is he here?" he asked.

Shocked.

"What do you mean?" i was confused. It's a public park, anyone can be here,wh--

"So, why were you talking to him?"

He started to get indignant. And so was I.

"What the Hell?!?"

"YN" he said

"Craig, I didn't want to talk to him. He. saw. me. He. found. me. I didn't care to hear a word he said. Then he started talking about John and I got really frustrated and then he gave me money for him. So I can take care of him like I have been doing by myself all these years. OHH YEAH, AND THEN, the bastard's kids came up and They were older THAN JOHN!!! So I figured out he had an afair while he was with me. HE'S STUPID, CRAIG, AND I HATE HIM!!!

I started to yell. and people were looking. I could feel a tear coming and I hurried and whiped it away.

"Why did he do it? Why did he hurt me?, then I had to find out like this, that he cheated"

"YN.....I'm sor--"

"Save it, Look, sorry if it looked any way bad or weird at all, I just ne--"

"Hey, let's just go, come one, we can get some food, I know your hungry" he smirked

"Your hungry" I laughed.

"Come on, I'll go get John, you meet me by that stand with the frozen lemonades."

I started walking towards the frozen lemonade stand, and waited in line. It was going pretty fast but, very LONG. Suddenly I could feel breathing down my neck and ear. I giggled because it tickled.

"Craig, sto--, Oh my go-, REALLY, WHAT THE HEL--"

"Watch your back, and tell your little boyfriend to watch his. keep your eye out."

James.

I cried a silent cry, not trying to let the people around me know my business.

"Mommy, what's wrong"

"HUHHH!, Oh, John, hey, you okay?'

"I asked you first mommy" John being a smart ass.

"Where's Craig?" I asked him.

"Right here" I felt some breath on my ear and jumped, and then I flipped Craig over.