Review as in Re-look

Of course I didn't tell Craig about what happened with James. Thats just a ticking bomb waiting to happen. But John still wouldnt shut up about what games he played. Craig was happy that I let him see James. But something tells me that he was just a little upset about the whole thing. Maybe it's because he felt like father figure to John l, and John was so eager to see James. LIFE.

OH WELL. Craig will have his own time to think and feel about it. But for now he has to think about the baby and I. Shit, thirty-five weeks have went by quickly. And I am as big as a damn eighteen wheeler. Over exaggerating, I KNOW. 

Plus Craig has been on a reunite tour with the guys. Since it has been a few years since Prodigy' has been with Mindless Behavior. So he won't be home probably until the baby comes. But he only has two shows left. One in Las Vegas and the last one is in California. Thank God. Good thing too. Just in case.

Right now I am on bed rest since I have been having back pains and a lot of headaches. The doctor really didnt know what was wrong with me, so bed rest was the best option. I told Craig, and you could tell that he was a first time dad. Roc had to call me to tell me that Craig was trying to catch a flight to come back to California. Dang. Not that serious. But he is just worrying about his baby. And by baby, I am not talking about me.

I just feel really...I don't know? I can't even move the wat I want to. Not because of the baby, well yeah that, but also I am not comfortable in my own skin. How could I do that? I need a Re-do. Everything has to be new. James and I have history, YES, but I am with Craig. I mean to be honest I didn't cheat, all I did was kiss him. But It still counts as cheating. I just want to start over. 

What Craig doesn't know won't hurt him...righ?