Hold On Too...

There was something. Something happened. I felt it. Pain. Why?

I thought it was only One.

"AAAAH, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?"

"Hold on, there seems to be two babies." After the doctor said that, I felt like passing out. 

After everything. I kept trying to push. Excruciating pain. This baby was something else. My vag.ina had enough. I hear the doctor saying "push" and "you can do it...almost there". Well for some reason it felt like forever. 

I kept pushing and pushing and pushing. Nothing. It felt like it was coming out but went back in. It was becoming even harder for me to breathe.Especially with no help from Craig since he was passed out. Really?!?

And then, here it comes...another hard core cramp.

"AAAHHHHH...OUCH OUCH..." I couldn't do anything but scream. Scream and scream. And yet, Craig is still passed out on the floor while a nurse is trying to wake him up.

And again, a quick push. I actually felt the baby come out.

And there it was. My baby.

"Ummm, nurses, NURSES!!!! Come here." The doctor yelled out.

I was a little confused. What happen?

"Is something wrong doctor?"

"Uhh, ummm." He wouldn't give me an answer.

"What's wrong with my baby?"

"The baby isn't breathing."

"What do you mean my baby isn't breathing?"

"We have to do an emergency surgery. The baby seems to be premature. I not quite sure yet but I definitely know it's not breathing. We have nurses and doctors working on him right now."

I didnt even listen. All I heard was premature. My heart sunk. Most premature babies don't live.I felt like giving up. My poor baby.

Craig finnaly woke up. But it has been almost two hours. I told Craig what happened and he cried a little. I couldn't help but cry too. I hate seeing him cry. The only thing we have now is time.

And time went on

And on 

And on.

It has almost been five hours. His is nerve wrecking not mow if your baby could be dying

Time went on and on and the doctor came out. 

FINALLY.

He didn't have any emotions at first. He just shook his head. He didnt even have to say it. I just let tears fall. Not knowing if he had survived.

"Doc, is my baby okay?"

"Umm, we did everything we could. I am so very sorry. I will...um..I will keep you guys in my prayers. And again, I am very sorry."

Craig punched the wall. I just sat there. I stopped crying. I couldn't cry anymore. I felt broken.y baby is gone.

I told Craig to come here. He just got into the hospital bed and we just cried in each other and cuddled. This happened. And I won't forget this day. I will always hold on to my baby. Forever.

3 years later....

Things have went back to normal. Craig is working. I am working. Trish takes care of John and Craig Junior. Also her own Sasha. She finally had her baby. Three years old just like Craig Junior.

John John is at school. And also hanging out with his dad more often then ever. But, I don't mind. That is his father. 

I for one...always remember that day. I lost someone I loved. Won't get him back. But every day on Jr's birthday,we have a cake and a cupcake. Of course the cake is for Jr, and the cupcake is for our lost baby. Every year we think back. It hurts and we mourn, but that's life. I guess....

Time will tell. Time will show me the way. Well our family. I am happy. Finally happy. I have a husband that I love. Yes husband. I finally married Craig and we are happy as ever

Well we got married a year after I gave birth. So...yeah. I have no worries at all. I am finally relaxed. Wel kind of. I have a family filled with boys to take care of. Three total. 

Maybe we might have a girl......or another boy. 

Since, I am pregnant and all.  ;)

Bye guys...hoped you enjoyed my life