How To Tell?

I went to the store and bought a pacifier and a cupcake. I needed to find a way to tell Craig about the pregnancy. I made my way back to the house and put the pacifier on the cupcake.

I knew he was in the gym so I went to give him the cupcake.

 When I made my way to the gym I saw him and I think another member of Mindless Behavior. Two braids called Ray Ray. Ray was holding the punching bag while Craig was pounding it.

"Craig." 

Again.

"Hi Ray. How are you?"

"I'm good. Your boyfriend is in the zone. I doubt he can hear you."

"But I bought a cupcake."

As soon as I said that he stopped punching the bag and grabbed the cupcake.

"I like cupcakes." 

"Yeah, I know."

"Why is there a pacifier on the cupcake?"

"I thought it would be cute. What you think?"

"I don't know. here."

He took the pacifier off the cupcake and handed it to me. Seriously?

"Well I will just leave. Do you guys want anything?"

"Uhh, yeah, I can go with you." Ray said.

"okay."

I walked out the gym and went to the kitchen as Ray followed me. I walked over to the pantry to get some lays.

"So your pregnant.?"

"What? How did yo--"

"The pacifier. I mean when Craig is working out he don't think straight. But I do."

"Yeah."

"Congrats thought. Really happy that I am about to be an uncle. It's very pleasing. I can just hear it now. 'Uncle Ray.'  "

"Thanks. Your funny."

"Well you better tell him soon."

"I wil--"

"Tell me what?" Craig said.

Here we go again.

"That your girl is P--"