Against My Will

Hope you guys enjoy. I am going to start writing on the weekends. So, just check every Saturday. Because it's hard writing everyday. 

I was doing the obvious. Of course I was going to James house. Where else would I find him....at the dead of night? I pulled up and saw his house. Still looks the same. Literally, the excact same hard cold fence. The same porch that looks like it haven't been swept in centuries. I slowly get out of the car and make my way towards the locked gate. 

Damn.

I tried to pick the lock, then I felt a quick shock. Dang, I knew this wouldn't be this easy. I tried to pick it again, and of course I am stupid and get shocked again. UGHH!!!! I put some gloves on and picked the lock and I got in. 

YEAH!!!!

I took one step then thought about it. I grabbed my visible spray which is in a clear perfume bottle with a pink cap. I sprayed it, and no red lines. 

Curious.

I took another step then another, and by the time I kept walking I was at the beginning of the porch. 

HMMM??

I sprayed my spray. Green lines?!? usually red but okay. There were 3 lines and they were moving up and down all together at the same pace. 

Crap.

I jumped through without a sratch. Well one. Those fucking lasers hit my sholder and took off some of my jacket. I saw the little piece of burnt leather fall slowly on the ground. I loved that jacket. I went to the front door. And like any normal person, I knocked. I heard a voice. Then...James answered it.

Yes, he was shocked but not that shocked. I guess he forgot who trained me. I walked in pass him and got a good look at his house. hmm...it's clean.

"So, I see you kept your house up." I said

"It was our house." He walked closer to me. I took a little step back.

"Well, it's not anymore. Now is it?"

"YN, what are you doing here?"

"Are your kids here with you?"

"YN, What do you want? and No, they are with their mother." He looked at me walking a little closer. I took another little step back.

"Well, If you didn't fuck up, I could have been there mother. Now would I?" I smirked lifting one eyebrow.