The Damaged Mirror

WHOA!!!!!!!!!

"I SEE YOU" with a smiley face? What kind of sh*t is this. Who would do this? I mean I do have my suspensions, but I don't think James would do this. Would he?

I ran to Trish room, interrupting her nasty time, and I asked her did she write that.

"WHAT THE F*CK YN? I'M BUSY AS YOU CAN SEE." She yelled. I understand. I mean, I wouldn't want any one to walk on me when I am doing my business. What ever. I grabbed her off of her date for the night and I pulled her into my bathroom. She saw the words.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS, YN, WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME THIS? I DIDN'T DO IT, BUT THAT IS SOME SCARY SH*T?

"Well then WHO DID IT?!?!" I started to get annoyed.

"I mean, I heard a little thump , but I wasn't gonna see what it is. At first I thought it was you coming home."

"Sh*t, this can't be happening."

"YN, what's wrong?" She questioned me.

"I ran into James at the park" 

"HOLY SH*T, What did he say?......what did he want?...How did Prodigy act?....What happened?" She kept going on and on.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" I said quickly.

"Can I at least explain?" She nodded, and I told her everything. She was in AH.

"Prod through a punch...WHAAAAT?" 

"Craig."

"What?" Trish said.

"Call him Craig."

"Whatever. he through a punch. WHAT WHAAAAAT?"

"No, he just pushed him."

"Oh, yo man fought for you honey."

"I guess."

"Why would he sneak up on you, and give James some candy with a weird ass note, then break in here? Or did he hire someone?" She questioned.

There is a past about James and I when we were together. He was an expert killer. well that's how I met him. He was on a mission and everything. HEEY, like that movie with Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher, '"KILLERS". Who knew that some of that stuff was real. Well sooner I caught him killing someone and he told me everything. How it was an accident for me to find out that way. I mean the James was killing someone in our house. Soon, he taught me a few things and I learned, but some had to be put on hold because I had John. Of course I had to tell Trish. She's my sister, and I tell her everything.