Why Not Leave?

Awaken to John poking at my nose. He won't stop.

"What are you doing?"

"Mama, I'm hungry." John yelled.

"Wait, I'm tired."

He started laughing out of no where. what?

"What are you laughing at?"

As soon as I said that, something, more like someone, tickled my sides. Then I smelled cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" Craig and John yelled. Craig had a cupcake and so did John.

I looked up and Prod had a cake in his hand with candles sticking out of it. I was about to ask what is he doing here, but then I saw Trish's date from last night come in. he had Trish over his sholder and she is telling him to put her down. He didn't budge. Then I saw Craig give John his cupcake and he was walking towards me. OH NO!!

"What are you doing? Craig? CRAIG?" He was getting closer and closer. So I tried to move but he grabbed me by my legs then hip and put me over his sholder. 

Yay.

"Put me down!!"

I saw John coming out of the room and followed us downstairs. He was smiling and giggling really hard. I could hear Trish yelling for her date to put her down. I guess he didn't because she is still yelling. Craig put he down and sat me in a chair, and so did Trish's date. John gave me and Trish our cupcakes, then sat in my lap. They started singing happy birthday to Trish and I. I was shocked.

"You remebered my birthday, I didn't even tell you?" I asked Craig.

"I know, John told me yesterday, that it was your birthday tomorrow. He didn't know what to give you, so I quickly got me, John, and Trish's boy toy to help out in the morning."

"Boy toy, really?" Trish smiled.

"So, you're telling me that, after one day, you got 2 cupcakes adn everyone together for this?" I asked.

"No." He said. 

He pulled out 2 boxes. One for me and the other for Trish.

"Here." He gave one to each of us."

We opened it, and I had a necklace with a green emerald, and Trish had some pearl ear duds. It had her intials carved into it, and so did my necklace.

"WAIT!!! You did all this in one day?" I said surprised.

"Nope, one night." John said. He got off my lap and went outside. I guess he wanted play on the trampoline.