chapter one - Harry

I had just released my new music video for the song Golden, as I decided to go to a bar with my friend Mitch. We went to our favorite place in London. Mitch asked for a beer and I asked for a Casamigos Tequila. It was a nice evening and many people were strolling around in the autumn weather. I chuckled when thinking about my cherished fans who were probably freaking out right now.

The only thing in my mind were my Tequila and still the man with the beautiful smile. We met at X - Factor and were in a band together for about five years. In those five years I fell in love, I fell and am still falling. Not only I found love but also a man named Louis William Tomlinson, the one with the beautiful smile.

We loved each other like crazy but that wasn't the problem. People tore us apart for selfish reasons and so we couldn't be together anymore. After the band broke up we tried to make it work, but Louis had signed a contract...
So slowly we drifted apart but I never forgot him, how could I? I had never imagined being in love with anyone else. Of course I had tried dating but it never felt the same.

'Thinking about him again?' Mitch asked.

'Hey, Harry its okay! You'll find him again, I promise. Now SMILE!' I laughed. Mitch was great and pretty much the only thing that could keep Louis off my mind.

Pretty soon both of us were feeling a bit buzzed and decided to take a taxi home. As I was paying I suddenly saw something in the corner of my eye. No it wasn't something, it was someone. I turned around and saw him.