Chapter 20 I Like The Sound Of That

"That bastard he shouted", then someone kick the front door down.

Will men started shooting Alexander ran out the back door Will took up Amara in his hand Mark shoot him in both his knees he screamed and fell Mark took up Amara and ran out.

"Let's go he shouted at his men", they drove of speeding, Alexander was outside waiting on Will seeing that he wasn't coming he drove off.

Five minutes later Blake arrived he rush inside so did Landon he saw body everywhere he heard someone cough he walk over it was Will.

He used his foot and push him over now he laid on his back.

Blake stoop down Landon made some calls "Look what we have here", he punch him in the face.

"Where is Amara", Will Look at him his whole demeanor was different his eyes where cold his hole expression was cold Will got scared for a while Blake saw that he smirked .

"Where is she", he put in his gloves.

Will didn't answer Blake press down on his bullet wound pushing the bullet deeper he screamed in pain Landon stood there watching he knew not to say anything.

"He took her", said Will he was in a lot of pain.

"Who", Blake removed his hands he took of the gloves.

"That bastard Henry".

Blake stood up "Henry why would he take Amara", he asked Landon wanted the know the same answer too. Since Will wouldn't answer he step on his injuries knee he screamed.

"He want Susanne took he's broke", he cried Blake shoot him in the chest and walk out Landon hack Henry phone and found out where he was.

Once they reach Henry old house far from the city they went in and started shooting Henry took up Amara and held her by her throat she was starting to wake up but she felt dizzy she couldn't keep her eyes open.

Blake ran to the back and shoot Mark but he had no more bullets he threw away his gun Mark smiled and threw away his too they started to square up the started fighting even though Mark was bigger Blake had an advantage he punch him in his ribs an couple of times Mark punch him in the jaw Blake spit out blood Mark laughed.

"Your gonna have to do better than that".

"Oh yea", Blake wipe his mouth he took off his black leather jacket and pulled out two knifes out of his jeans they continued to fight Mark threw Blake in the wall sending him across the hall.
Amara tried to fight Henry put she was too weak the drugs they gave her was strong it hasn't worn off yet.

Blake saw that Mark was holding his ribs from time to time Mark tried to punch him in his face lake duck and stab him chest then sliced his stomach Mark fell down cough out blood.

Blake stood up holding his ribs he quickly ran into the room Henry hold Amara by her throat with a knife.

"I will kill her if you step closer", Henry pull the knife closer Amara tried to stay awake all she saw was a figure standing in all black.

"Are you sure you want to do this Henry".

"Of course I am", Henry move the knife closer Blake threw the knife at him it hit him in the shoulder he caught Amara before she fell then he heard sirens.

Once they reach the hospital the doctors took Amara away and treated her they treated Blake too he had a few broken ribs he slowly got out of bed.

"Sir you cannot leave", said the nurse she tried to push him back down.

"I need to see my wife", he snapped the nurse step back.

"Sir I", before she could finish the doctor walk in.

"Mr Blake Amara has woken up nurse will take you to see her", he nod at the nurse.

"Sir will you like a wheel chair".

"Just take me to her", she took her to Amara room he walk in.

Sensing his present she turned around once she saw him she smiled and open her arms.

He hugged her and groaned in pain Amara pulled back.

"I'm sorry", she looked at him holding his ribs she scoop over he joined her in the small bed.

"I knew you would come for me", she kissed him passionately.

"I missed you Blake", she pulled away.

"I'm hear now", he kissed her forehead she laid on his chest.

"I'm not going anywhere I'm going to marry you as soon as we leave this hospital you ".

"I'm finally going to be Mrs Blake", she smiled.

"I like the sound of that", he fell asleep with a smile on his face.