Chapter 13 Scared

She wiped her tears as they called her up.

"And the winner for Top chef 2020 is Amara Miles".

Somewhere cheering for her others were booing her. After everything was over she quickly got in the taxi and drove to Blake mansion. She called him.

'Pick up Blake'.

"Could you drive a little fast".

Blake park his car outside his mansion he sat made a phone call.

Tiara saw Blake car she quickly put on the sexiest lingerie she could find.

Amara paid the guy and ran to Blake once she saw him.

"Blake", he turned around she ran into his arms.

"I was worried something happened to you", she cried.

"I'm fine babe see", she nod her head.

He wiped her tears " Your sure Blake".

"I'm sure let's go inside", he took her hands into his.

He pulled her on the couch they both sat in silence enjoying each other company she rest her head on his chest and close her eyes.

They both began to fall asleep until they heard Tiara.

"Blakeee I have a surprise for you", she song until she got down the steps her smile faded.

"What is she doing here ".

Amara wanted to get up but Blake hold her. "What are you doing in my house", Blake said angrily they both couldn't caught a break.

"I move in two days ago".

"You what who let you in my house he stood up", she step back.

"The laid if of course, I'm still your fiancée Blake", she posed she was still in her lingerie.

"I'm going to leave", said Amara.

"Your not going anywhere baby", Blake spoke softly and held her by her waist.

"Tiara we not engage anymore asked your father no get the out", he spoke coldly.

"But I'm pregnant you buy all the clothes and jewelry for me".

"I bought them for my soon to be wife not you now back your shit up and get out I call you a taxi hurry up", he step forward she quickly got up the steps she came back down crying.

"You don't even care about your unborn child".

"I do and I'll always be their for him or her but you get out the taxi is outside", he open the door she looked at him before walking out.

He sat beside Amara he pull her into him as they laid on the couch Amara was tried her foot hurts too she laid comfortably on his chest Blake was happy she came back to him and was happy she was okay he slept peaceful.

Brook finally came back into town she and Tiara were at the club having the time of their life taking shots after shots.

Weeks pass Nanna decided that it was time for to retire Blake wasn't happy until she told him she would called him every Sunday Nanna was Blake godmother.

During the week Amara study foods and different types of recipes Blake saw her one night and asked what was she doing he wasn't she going back to work. She told him everything and that she lost all her client because of the headline nobody wanted to walk with her. He got angry and she old her he would fix this but she him not to she didn't want back her money she was ready to start a new career and if the money he took pay for what ever she did in the past paid for it she was okay with that.

He offered her his black but she refused him number of time but Blake always get his ways she never used it not once. So he told her she find something she loved to do he will support her

Amara was currently in the living room watch Tyler Perry Love thy Neighbor when the door bell rang she turn the off door and open the door.

Landon looked at her and walk in with out saying a word.